Reviews for Unbreakable Road
kantorkan chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
damn straight a Bella with a as usual a Carlisle with a spine like a rubber band.
Guest chapter 45 . 2/21/2014
This is one of the best jasper/bella stories i have ever read. I love this story and I am sad to see the end, but it was a very good ending. All in all major love and credit to you from me.
ashkey1984 chapter 22 . 2/8/2014
The Edlice ... I about died laughing. Thank you, I needed that. Loving the story so far at chp 22 :)
Guest chapter 20 . 12/21/2013
Loving this so far :) but really, a writer should know the difference between too and to! ;)
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 2 . 11/20/2013
Hm she is on dangerous ground isn't she. Sam has agreed to her change, did you mean the original planned change, or her new plan change? hey ho all will be revealed. xx
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Good start. xx
Babysis64 chapter 18 . 11/2/2013
This was a good chapter also, but i have one problem she shouldn't let Emmett talk to her like that or tell her what to do that is her life not his, He has a mate and that is Rosalie not her so there for he has no right to tell her what to do right.
Babysis64 chapter 16 . 11/2/2013
that would be interesting to see this unfold with the Volturri and their humans I wonder what kind of punishment that they would get?
Babysis64 chapter 11 . 11/1/2013
Well I hope every one of the four of them are going to be okay and I do hope that Aro will allow Jasper to change her right that is what they want. I guess they just wanted to make sure that she was changed right.
Babysis64 chapter 10 . 11/1/2013
Well I'm glad that the party wentwell and i hope that they catch Edward and tell him to take a hike right.
Babysis64 chapter 8 . 11/1/2013
hey are they soul mates I can'tremember
dawn.schlimpf chapter 45 . 10/24/2013