Reviews for Unbreakable Road
DGfleetfox chapter 5 . 6/30/2014
Maybe Alice is just insane... she was in a mental institution when she was changed... anybody ever consider that? Lol, surely. Also, it's funny how you point out how clearly Carlisle defers to Edward's wishes, lol.
kantorkan chapter 39 . 6/17/2014
Rose needs to shut the hell up.
Guest chapter 35 . 6/17/2014
If it wouldn't hurt Esme i think Daddy C needs to have his pecker removed until he grows a pair and acts like he is a real leader of the Coven instead of Eddie's butt boy.
kantorkan chapter 24 . 6/17/2014
Bitch is crazy along with her" brother". they need to drag both of them back to Volterra and let them take care of them.
kantorkan chapter 23 . 6/17/2014
Idiot child.
kantorkan chapter 17 . 6/17/2014
Whatever happens to Carlisle,Eddie and Alice they deserve Eddie won't have to worry about the Volturi getting him if Jasper gets to him first for trying to pull him and Bella apart,which is a death sentence anyway.
kantorkan chapter 13 . 6/17/2014
Aro seems awfully friendly which can be kind of and Gianna huh,well lets see where that goes.
kantorkan chapter 5 . 6/17/2014
How did Carlisle ever stay the head of the coven the man is an idiot.
Guest chapter 27 . 6/3/2014
Wow I was really enjoying this fic until a comment you made in the an. I got pregnant with my son at 18 I was an adult therefore I find nothing disturbing about it... Wow
Ebony Bluebell chapter 45 . 5/24/2014
I loved this story, and I'm sad to finish it. It had taken three days, but three days of greatness. I am kinda glad it's finished, because I wouldn't be able read any longer. Thanks for writing this.
Guest chapter 12 . 3/13/2014
She did as she was told. Who is he, her father?
He wasn't ready to let her cum. Control freak much?
He wants to see what he does to her. Is she an experiement?

What is wrong with this picture? I thought this was a romance between Jasper and Bella, but he's treating her like he owns her and her opinions about the Cullens aren't worth much to him.
kantorkan chapter 32 . 3/12/2014
I would love to see him shred Daddy C,but i know that won't love to see Bella have a little girl.
kantorkan chapter 20 . 3/12/2014
Hopefully Jasper gets to rip Emo Eddie apart before the Volturi do it for him.
kantorkan chapter 14 . 3/11/2014
no been over punishment will the Cullens suffer?
kantorkan chapter 9 . 3/11/2014
I think Aro might be right when he says that drinking animal blood will screw up a vampire and Carlisle is proof,the man is an what is Alice's plan now? and is Emo Eddie going to get his head handed to him when he goes to confront Jasper over Alice's vision?
2,071 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »