Reviews for Unbreakable Road
Guest chapter 20 . 12/21/2013
Loving this so far :) but really, a writer should know the difference between too and to! ;)
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 2 . 11/20/2013
Hm she is on dangerous ground isn't she. Sam has agreed to her change, did you mean the original planned change, or her new plan change? hey ho all will be revealed. xx
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Good start. xx
Babysis64 chapter 18 . 11/2/2013
This was a good chapter also, but i have one problem she shouldn't let Emmett talk to her like that or tell her what to do that is her life not his, He has a mate and that is Rosalie not her so there for he has no right to tell her what to do right.
Babysis64 chapter 16 . 11/2/2013
that would be interesting to see this unfold with the Volturri and their humans I wonder what kind of punishment that they would get?
Babysis64 chapter 11 . 11/1/2013
Well I hope every one of the four of them are going to be okay and I do hope that Aro will allow Jasper to change her right that is what they want. I guess they just wanted to make sure that she was changed right.
Babysis64 chapter 10 . 11/1/2013
Well I'm glad that the party wentwell and i hope that they catch Edward and tell him to take a hike right.
Babysis64 chapter 8 . 11/1/2013
hey are they soul mates I can'tremember
dawn.schlimpf chapter 45 . 10/24/2013
excellent story .
kantorkan chapter 25 . 9/8/2013
Interesting a hybrid.
kantorkan chapter 22 . 9/8/2013
I am so glad there isn't any Jacob and Volturi drama in this story,and I can't wait for Jasper to dismantle Eddie,I hope.
1CharmedPhoenix chapter 6 . 8/14/2013
"It took two days for me to convince him, I was in fact a virgin and I didn't need to go get tested 'for the syphilis'."

Sorry, I'm too lazy to login but that quote above was so awesome and hilarious. And the quote about Emmett standing up and looking for blood made me LOL, too.

Your Bella's characterization is slightly different but this is fanfic and I like the way you've written her so far. I also like how much you have incorporated mostly ALL of Meyer's characters (and not only Bella and the Cullen's) in your story! This is good writing and it's making me laugh and smile to myself so much.
Funesta Sicarius chapter 10 . 7/16/2013