Reviews for Unbreakable Road
1CharmedPhoenix chapter 6 . 8/14/2013
"It took two days for me to convince him, I was in fact a virgin and I didn't need to go get tested 'for the syphilis'."

Sorry, I'm too lazy to login but that quote above was so awesome and hilarious. And the quote about Emmett standing up and looking for blood made me LOL, too.

Your Bella's characterization is slightly different but this is fanfic and I like the way you've written her so far. I also like how much you have incorporated mostly ALL of Meyer's characters (and not only Bella and the Cullen's) in your story! This is good writing and it's making me laugh and smile to myself so much.
Funesta Sicarius chapter 10 . 7/16/2013
It's 'Whitlock'
Nightshadow913 chapter 4 . 6/17/2013
I really like this story, especially Bella's confidence boost. And it's really nice to see Sam in an important, positive roll in a non wolf/Bella relationship story. However, I do have to wonder, what's with all the swearing-I mean, yeah Bella's upset, but it just seems like a bit much.
nika0645 chapter 45 . 5/16/2013
really enjoyable story, thanks so much and sorry for short review! :)
dbpbatm chapter 45 . 4/12/2013
Fun read! Thank you for sharing it.
HidesBehindClosedDoors chapter 16 . 4/3/2013
Love it :) Jasper is just Delicious Texan Goodness lol
Gema9908 chapter 45 . 3/31/2013
loved it
beth626 chapter 45 . 2/8/2013
i love this story...awesome
Freckles88 chapter 45 . 1/28/2013
Amazing story ! Love it !
Freckles88 chapter 2 . 1/26/2013
Love the star to the story !
rowenasheir chapter 35 . 1/19/2013
Everyone blames carlisle but he is only in his early twenties. my son is 22 and carlisle is only 23- there is no way that my son would handle all thay responsibilities, It is not only their bodies that are frozen when they turn!
An Avid Reader Forever chapter 45 . 1/18/2013
love the story. love how it ended as well
Ayiz chapter 34 . 1/14/2013
Great story i have read a lot of twilight fanfic where bella breaks up whit edward. but this one is the only one whit a blaced and realistic plot, where everyone mostly stays in character. i can se edward and alice being manipulating. eclipse proved that. I will appreciate if if you can recommend other twilight fan-fiction of this type my email is
Ray87 chapter 45 . 1/6/2013