Reviews for Unbreakable Road
Guest chapter 12 . 3/13/2014
She did as she was told. Who is he, her father?
He wasn't ready to let her cum. Control freak much?
He wants to see what he does to her. Is she an experiement?

What is wrong with this picture? I thought this was a romance between Jasper and Bella, but he's treating her like he owns her and her opinions about the Cullens aren't worth much to him.
kantorkan chapter 32 . 3/12/2014
I would love to see him shred Daddy C,but i know that won't love to see Bella have a little girl.
kantorkan chapter 20 . 3/12/2014
Hopefully Jasper gets to rip Emo Eddie apart before the Volturi do it for him.
kantorkan chapter 14 . 3/11/2014
no been over punishment will the Cullens suffer?
kantorkan chapter 9 . 3/11/2014
I think Aro might be right when he says that drinking animal blood will screw up a vampire and Carlisle is proof,the man is an what is Alice's plan now? and is Emo Eddie going to get his head handed to him when he goes to confront Jasper over Alice's vision?
kantorkan chapter 8 . 3/11/2014
When they get to Volterra and Aro does she think that he will let her go? unless this story is written different he will force her to join the Guard after the change due to her i'll see how this plays out.
kantorkan chapter 2 . 3/11/2014
man child still thinks he has a chance with Bella .
kantorkan chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
damn straight a Bella with a as usual a Carlisle with a spine like a rubber band.
Guest chapter 45 . 2/21/2014
This is one of the best jasper/bella stories i have ever read. I love this story and I am sad to see the end, but it was a very good ending. All in all major love and credit to you from me.
ashkey1984 chapter 22 . 2/8/2014
The Edlice ... I about died laughing. Thank you, I needed that. Loving the story so far at chp 22 :)
Guest chapter 20 . 12/21/2013
Loving this so far :) but really, a writer should know the difference between too and to! ;)
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 2 . 11/20/2013
Hm she is on dangerous ground isn't she. Sam has agreed to her change, did you mean the original planned change, or her new plan change? hey ho all will be revealed. xx
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Good start. xx
Babysis64 chapter 18 . 11/2/2013
This was a good chapter also, but i have one problem she shouldn't let Emmett talk to her like that or tell her what to do that is her life not his, He has a mate and that is Rosalie not her so there for he has no right to tell her what to do right.
Babysis64 chapter 16 . 11/2/2013
that would be interesting to see this unfold with the Volturri and their humans I wonder what kind of punishment that they would get?
2,076 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »