Reviews for The Difference of a Lifetime
cheng chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
awwwwwwww. I LOVE IT.T_T
StuffedNinja101 chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
I'm too lazy to login but I reallllllyyyyy wanted to review so...TA-DAH! Here I am! I loved it. The story I mean. Please do another oneshot of I-Pin and Hibari!
mnemonica chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Guh. That last line was a punch to the gut. This is great.
SuperbOink chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
This is such a beautiful prose. I like the twist that the letter presented and the angst between them is so good, it made me tear up a bit. :')
iNagare chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Aww. I just love how it was 'Look at me' instead of 'I love you." :)
The Final Reality chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
I just love any story of HibaPin! but this one was one of the few ones that actually fit the characters! Fantastic work!
ShoujoAnimeFanatic13 chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Not bad, It actually fits the character (though I should ask, where did you get the IpinRyohei from? I've never encountered anything like that, and why isnt there a little Lambo Ipin? just kidding)

Nice fic

Knopes chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Cute and deep. :)
ellesra chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
This was very original. I will add it to my community, if I may? :)
kifuku chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
That was a very nice story. Well done :)

I love how it was short and sweet. Thank you very much for writing this! There aren't enough Hibari and I-Pin fanfics in this world :P

Thanks again!

Dean Gabriel chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Th-That was so beautiful... I doubled over in laughter at the last line. But that's just me. I love this pairing so much, thank you for writing it !
Anne chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Ciao-su~!. so sweet~! I thought she wrote 'Please notice me'. But still, 'Look at me' had the same meaning, right? . I really enjoyed reading it! Its so easy and friendly to read! Ganbatte-kudasai~!
Itachisthebest chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
cool story, i really thought that ipin was going to say i 3 u. i wanted a lovey dovey happy ending. lawlZ