Reviews for Greenland Ranch
great story :)
eyann85 chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
Love this!
santanah spring chapter 2 . 5/26/2014
It was good well done I like it very much I am big fan of you work sory for my bad england I'm from spain madrid
natsuki23 chapter 2 . 1/11/2014
So sweet and cute! I love it!
olupotter18 chapter 2 . 8/29/2013
aww that was sooo cute
olupotter18 chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
lol this chapter is toooo funny lol
GingerHannah chapter 2 . 6/16/2013
Loved it, beautiful portrayal of Scorpius.
Mila Pink chapter 2 . 3/3/2013
I loved the story.
I found the story very entertaining!
kisses
XscarlettXsuccubiX chapter 2 . 12/10/2012
That was funny! I can't believe Harry was stupid enough not to double check! The wizarding world is so much different! I wish we had learned what kind of dog Draco was but this was still a good story.
SuperCali chapter 2 . 4/7/2012
I liked it!
AAldereteSPN chapter 2 . 2/8/2012
Absolutely Adorable!
Silenceberry chapter 2 . 8/18/2010
This is a beautiful story, I really love how you gave us a perspective from both of them. Bravo!
Munku-JGSPTV chapter 2 . 6/15/2010
Hehe to me the title relates to when they first found Strawberry out in the open. _ This was a fun fic! It's hard to find happily romantic H/D with the A/S friendship development! And it was nice and long, too!
purplerawr chapter 2 . 3/25/2010
For some reason by the title I was expecting some sort of AU cowboy fic, but this was even better! :D I liked how you portrayed Scorpius as being the inquisitive boy (and how you linked that to the mysterious Albus to boot) and Draco turning him into a dog was rather amusing (and also the fact that Draco had received the same punishment! XD I like the way you link everything together and make every little event relevant to the whole plot.)

And Harry and Draco are definitely stubborn idiots XD but I loved the way you wrote their conversation. They're just lovely in general, to be honest :D

And the little bit at the end was so cute :3 even though Albus and Scorpius will be like step-brothers now...? Ah well, nothing is perfect :P

And I appreciate you explaining the title at the end - that did have me a little bit confused!

- purplerawr
force42 chapter 2 . 3/20/2010
So cute! And Harry really was an idiot, wasn't he?