Reviews for When Moody's Eyeball Popped Out
I Siriusly Love Moony chapter 1 . 2/13
I laughed so loud my dog started barking at me from downstairs. In fact, the occasional maniacal chuckle is still attempting escape.

I would love to see Sirius and Remus trying to tell James and Lily a story together - can you picture it? Sirius repeatedly interrupting Remus, devolving the storytelling into a verbal sparring match... *daydreams* If you ever feel like writing that, feel free. Hint hint. ;)

Well done indeed.
Maura16 chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Yes, I laughed. Multiple times... Poor Moony! Very well written, made my day a little happier!
RandomFandom5 chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
I read this story on MuggleNet and loved it. That's why I'm favoriting it. It's hilarious.
RecklessWonder chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
I laughed before I even clicked on it! I could imagine this happening and that's what made my laugh even harder. Don't worry so much about your writing, your writing is fantastic! I added "The alphabet according to Sirius and Remus" (sorry if the names are the wrong way around) to my favourites yeeears ago and just re-read it again and ended up on your page. One shots is your big talent and I usually don't really like one shots. :) I'm excited to read what you have next!
MinervaEvenstar chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Very funny! I followed the story more easily than Remus did, but I shared his confusion on this point: "Why were you in a Muggle warehouse when Death Eaters would have absolutely no reason to be?"
imSiriuslyLupin4you chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
i laughed way more than once
enapets21 chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Rofl. Hilarious
MaudlinSentiments chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
its hilarious :D
ThJo chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Oh, that's hilarious! Really. I laughed (out loud) several times;) Hi hi, pillow fight... *giggle*
Amy227 chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
lol I laughed when Remus was trying to tell the story back to Sirius to make sure he got it right, especially the:

""So, the Death Eaters showed up, you got into a duel with them, and during this duel, a stack of boxes filled with pillows toppled over, hitting Moody in the back of the head. His," Remus gulped, "eyeball flew out of its socket...""

hahaha
Natasha P chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
Your story made me laugh. Not out loud, but I was laughing.
RebeccaRoy chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Oh that was classic!
134213 Wu chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Yeah, I was laughing at this. Just the implausibility of it all...
skypiratelove chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
I laughed so hard my pillow broke giggle
Hannai chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
OML! trying not to laugh out loud and wake my housemates!

I think Remus is right- it may be easier to follow Sirius' explanations if he were drunk!

I love the whole James and Sirius have a pillowfight while on Auror stakeout waiting for death eaters idea, because they so would.