Reviews for All I Saw Was Red
xBitterSweetDreamsx chapter 1 . 1/14
How wow, that intense at the beginning
Xortberg chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Interesting. I liked it a lot. Cool song too. The best part, in my opinion, was the fact that you used the lyrics as a part of the story, helping to explain what was going on.

Also, the ending was pretty nice. Restore normalcy, make it seem like everything's okay, and then just slap that last line right in our faces. How far indeed.
dingcs chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
OH MAN! You totally got me. At first I thought he was going to kill her! And I was like WTF? But then it turned out to be just a bad dream! Psh...I totally saw that coming -_-;

Takuya: You mean you so totally DIDN"T see that coming.

Me: Don't listen to the goggle-head idiot over here.

Takuya: Hey! I happen to be more smarter than you!

Me: More smarter? That's great english my friend... -_-;

Great Songfic. Really, I thought it was great. You should do more. Anyway see ya later. :)
Red Page chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
That was freaking crazy. I'm so glad it was just a dream. I actually thought the gogglehead had lost it. Then again, if you were in his situation you'd do the same thing. Well, this was an interesting fic. Good job. Later.
Royal Court Jester chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
for some strange reason I'm smiling

how far I will go?...that's something I always ask myself

nobody deserves Zoe more than Takuya

great songfic, songfic aren't my thing too but who knows, maybe someday when the pigs fly I'll write one.

you said that you aren't demented enough to kill Takumi, that means I'm insane 'cause I've already do that! (mad laugh)

see ya later _

“Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you I had no control over.” this is something that fits perfectly with Takumi
ambiekinz chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Takuya was only dreaming! Thank goodness )

I thought Takuya actually killed them all, then himself. It was real...Disturbing. Well, until he woke up that is _;

Great song-fic. Peace :)
hEaRtBrEaKeR19 chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Hi... wait, I'm doing something... I'm blindfolded and I want to smack something w/ this stick... seconds passed... WHACK! I take off my blindfold and I smack something... YAHOO! I smack the pinyada...

corny eh? I like it, it perfectly fit on the story...

I know you said that you will not make another songfic, but I encourage you to make another one...

Hope you can make another one... I'm counting on you -
Kumori Gem chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
That was a cool Takumi one-shot. I was kinda glad to find out he was just dreaming though. I was like, "DUDE! Takuya really killed him!"

I would never believe he could do that... In real life... In dreams maybe... Now I'm confused.

Anyway, nice one-shot like I said. And if you can, please do the poll on my profile. Its about which of three stories I should right first and two of them are Takumi stories.