Reviews for Kiss The Girl
stemi1channy chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
kiss the girl

is an good story i can' t wait to c ur other stories!
Alice cullen chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
I like him too! I'm only 12 though! LOL! Mmmhhhh what girl doesn't like him! Hey you still have a shoot! My dad is 5 yrs older than my mum! Who cares! Just become famous in singing or whateva!
southernchristiangirl chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
cuteeee
AJayde chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
aww that was cute. i liked it! yeah, i think EVERYONE loves Sterling KNight. Well, every girl that knows what he looks like and is not under the age of 10. Yeah, my mom loves Zac Efron too. Creepy. Even creepier is that my dad loves Megan Fox. Ok, i get that most guys like her (i know the reasoning but i still think its insane) but seriosly? My dad's like 45! Gross! Plus it's just wierd when parents talk about romance...

Oops, sorry for ranting. I do that a lot. :) Good Story!
maggiehoneybun101 chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
OMG so good! :D
maegandemented chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
My mum likes Zac Efron too! Haha... I loved this fanfic. It's great. :)
Farii chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Cute :D
whoo hoo chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
after reading this I feel like i'm flying. relly, I can't feel the ground
NerdHotWriter chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
omg i totally agree with u that sterling knight iz and chad should really get 2 gether on sonny with a chance but i luv their arguments at the same time their so funny.
InternationaLove chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Aw! Perfect :)
me chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
that was really sweet :D. keep writing, your goos at portraying people. especially chad!

i love sterling knight to! haha!
hannahpie45 chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Ok I totally agree with you on the whole Sterling Knight being adorable and absolutely gorgeous- scratch that- totally HOTT! But a girl can dream can't she?
congotandsja chapter 1 . 8/23/2009