Reviews for Spooning Leads to Forking
Mattysones chapter 12 . 12/27/2013
Holy shit that whole thing was amazing

even their fight, showing how volitile they are in every sense

but damn that was hot
Wolfheart4 chapter 12 . 7/16/2013
When I read this chapter it definitely cleared up some confusion, and Craig's awkwardness was PERFECT i this scene. I also think that this is the hundredth review, you deserve it!
Wolfheart4 chapter 11 . 7/16/2013
I've read this story at least five times, and I've never left a review? What is this madness!

I loved this story, it was written with so much detail and I would love to see a sequel. (if that would ever happen)
Nice job!
TamiLove chapter 12 . 6/23/2013
LOL! Well, that explains a hell of a lot... But honestly I like this chapter at the end rather than during the beginning.. I assume a lot of others do as well, that's why you kept it here? Doesn't matter! This story was freaking great! I know its been a while but... sequel? Maybe? Doesn't really need one, but I just love your writing!
TamiLove chapter 11 . 6/23/2013
HEPHEPHEPHEPHEP* That's my crying sound btw. lmao! I FUCKING LOVED THIS SHIT HERE! It was hilarious and witty and snarky and beautiful and totally fucking epic! LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELO VELOVELOVELOVELOVED EVERY FUCKING MINUTE OF IT! 3 3 3
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
No doubt'
The best story
On this website... *Nosebleed*
fUCK THIS LITERALLY FUCK IT chapter 12 . 11/25/2012
I am smirking so slyly right now I probably look like a mobster who has just come up with his next plan. A very thin, gaunt, Goth, /girl/ mobster.

GOD I seriously love this so much I want to read it again... And again... And again... Until I know it like the back of my hand. Which actually I don't know that well because I barely look at my hands. How about: 'Till I know it like South Park itself.
fUCK THIS LITERALLY FUCK IT chapter 11 . 11/24/2012
DAAAAAAH! Numerous things to say on this chapter.

Good for Shelley

Fuck, that make-up sex was hot, albeit barely detailed

I'm still kinda mad at Stan

I think I'm going to cry

I love this so much I want to print it out, bind it together with black string, and put it on my shelf. Is that weird?
fUCK THIS LITERALLY FUCK IT chapter 10 . 11/23/2012
I'm horrified at what Stan has unintentionally done to Craig! Stan, you asshole! Get your goddamned butt over here and look at how you've turned him into KENNY! Broken, alone, a body with no life. Fuck, I want to punch Stan and cradle Craig all at the same time.
fUCK THIS LITERALLY FUCK IT chapter 9 . 11/23/2012
FUCKING LOVED. That is all I can say. Craig and Ruby's–Sorry, so used to calling her by that other fan given name–relationship usually sucks double monkey balls but you... I think I am in love with your ability to write Craig as the perfect person in the world. Anyone who hates him to death could read this and fall head over heels in love. It's just... GAH!
fUCK THIS LITERALLY FUCK IT chapter 8 . 11/22/2012
Fucking hilarious, like always.
fUCK THIS LITERALLY FUCK IT chapter 7 . 11/22/2012
God, I love you. This is, legitimately, the FUNNIEST story with Craig in it that I've EVER read. Fuck, man. You are just... Genius.
fUCK THIS LITERALLY FUCK IT chapter 6 . 11/22/2012
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeee! Seriously, I actually felt super bad for Craig and Stan when Craig had to go home. And dude, the way you write Craig had me falling in love with him all over again!