Reviews for Beginnings, Middles, Ends
Kaika Hana chapter 3 . 1/11/2011
Angel's death honestly left me sobbing for a little while. D: that's why it took a while for me to see the happy end~ Heehee. I really enjoyed this one, as I do all your stories so far. :) You really are wonderful you know? :)
Skrollann chapter 3 . 1/3/2010
I was crying so hard!

but thank you for the second part, I'm at peace with their deaths now.
ColdAsIceGirl chapter 3 . 11/27/2009
YAY! I LOVE YOU TO DEATH! you killed Angel. BUT THEN YOU BROUGHT HER BACK! YYES! also, i love the line: " I'm dead." "Yup. Sorry."
Going Over the Moon chapter 3 . 10/21/2009
Write about when everybody else dies!
SPEEEEEEEAK chapter 3 . 9/19/2009
Oh that was such a cool way to end it! D I love the though of them all being able to find each other no matter what...but the actual Angel dying part made me so sad...I cried...'[ But amazing story chica...can't wait to read more of your stuff!
hurricane1714 chapter 3 . 9/16/2009
Gah! That was awesome! Angel died and was all "No!" then Collins left and wow. I'm so happy they found each other.

I must know more about Mark and Tony. This rabid Mark fangirl won't let you forget it. I'm kidding don't worry.
SPEEEEEEEAK chapter 2 . 9/13/2009
This was so sad and heart-wrentching! I'm looking forward to and dreading the last installment at the same time.
hurricane1714 chapter 2 . 9/9/2009
Oh god! That is so sad! Poor Angel and Collins! They're poster children for "Life's not fair!"

You've got a good handle on the emotions of they're feeling.

Keep up the good work!
SPEEEEEEEAK chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Aw, this was so great! D I can't wait for the rest of the installments!
laurascara chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Great job. You made Angel so cute!