Reviews for Aftermath
Elanshaw chapter 1 . 2/25
You are really good at writing NCIS fics..another awesome one!
lilyflower101 chapter 1 . 2/15
love it! :)
M. Louise E chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
This is very touching story. Thanks for sharing. :D
HardyGal chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Well, I laughed at the 'gutter' dig while watching the episode, but stabbing my heart on my sleeve with it works just fine as well.
That was me speak for it was good and it made me almost cry…
MoonlitShadowsoftheHumanSoul chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
I hate Senior, but not as much as I do Abby.
Hummingbird2 chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Beautiful and quite moving, thank you very much!
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Just the right touch of comfort/father/sonness that Tony needed.

I loved when Gibbs ruffed his hair.
Mysteryfan17 chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Since I read The Heist, I decided to see what others you had...and Missing is one of my favorites too (up there with SWAK, Requium and Shalom (hmmm...all have bits of father/son))...it was on Saturday (but I worked so I missed it, I just replayed it in my head). Anyway, I had just dried my eyes from The Heist and I am now crying again, and again, it is with a smile. I'm going to have to read some of your Psych as well...new season starts in Nov. Well, I have to give this one a 10/10 as well.
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Cute story! Dramatic, but light-hearted at the end. Great work! :)
Net Sparrow chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
a really nice oneshot. i love drugged and shocky Tony, and describing any aftermath is always a great chance for hurt/comfort. I really enjoyed it.
SmileyDJingles chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Very good and in character!
StarvingScriptWriter chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
I love this!

Tony always seems to be the butt of everyone's jokes, and even when he gets in a zinger here and there, they always come back at him later to smack him back down again. Granted, at times he's a bit of a jerk... just his way of coping, in my opinion... but still, it's nice to see this tag - Tony is cared about, and rather than just a flippant remark or a sarcastic smile, Gibbs actually articulates that feeling! Lovely.

Thank you for writing this!

SSW
deetayl2 chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
Man o man o man! *sniff* I LOVE TONY & GIBBS
NJD-NW-GG-E-HP chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
aw i love this you did such a great job ! :P
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
Lovely wrap up for that episode