Reviews for Hell Hath No Fury
spensersbest chapter 5 . 5/16/2011
you no what i didnt even read the fic and iam already pissed off. if you hate all those things about G.I Joe then try to act considerate you sad whateveryouar(bitch). that is down right nasty and i curse my self for even skipping this forgetful pish and went to you latest fucked up chapter.
Angelus-2003 chapter 2 . 10/31/2010
Good story, just a few things i thought i'd check...Zarana wouldn't be carrying an AK-47...she would be carrying a NATO equivilent weapon, most likley an M-4 or something like that. From the movie it looked as if most of the weapons used by the Joes were of NATo origin. Also at the end of the movie we saw that Ana, Rex and Mccullin were being held aboard the U.S.S Flagg, not in the PIT, which was being evacuated at the end of the movie, also in the movie...Cover Girl was killed by Zartan. Now i am guessing that in your story these things have been changed, But you should put something in to explain the changes...other than that it's a good story.
zenbon zakura chapter 5 . 1/12/2010
lol love life non existant

for a scottise dude he's not bad at making a mess of other peoples lives

hurry update!
RedLovesSnakes chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
I wish you did own Gi Joe lol! Totally agree with you! Your story awesome! Couldnt have loved it anymore!
brainfear chapter 5 . 10/30/2009
Great! More please!
Lioness Of the fire chapter 5 . 10/14/2009
omg let me start off my say your story is awesome and i soo agree with what happen in the moive i was let say more than a bit peved when that happen , any who i love that your a scarlett and Snake eyes fan not many of them out there are know or willing to write storys i have a couple of my own , love the dramaic ending you had there i was like aw so cute and wonderful hope for more chaps between snakes and scarlett

lol i love evi she is my fave robot girl ever
willwrite4fics chapter 5 . 10/4/2009
This was wonderful! I can't wait to find out what the special nanomite thingy is for in SE, I'll bet it's a controller, like it sounds was controlling SS.

Great way to use less popular Joes in the fic too!

Can't wait for more, hope you continue!
AtlantisGirl12 chapter 5 . 9/18/2009
Update, update, update! lol Loving this story so far and I love the way you are writing Snakes and Scarlett's relationship (cutest couple ever!). And EVI is hilarious! Please write the next chapter soon! :D
Karama9 chapter 5 . 9/17/2009
I'm really looking forward to the next part. You're doing a great job on this story!
wildpartyhouse247 chapter 5 . 8/31/2009
Great story.
Keeper-of-the-Cheese chapter 5 . 8/28/2009
Pretty cool story! I can't wait to see where you take it!

Keeper-of-the-Cheese
JasonLeeScottFan chapter 5 . 8/27/2009
Great chapter! I just hope Stormshadow's not a double-agent or anything! I liked the playful scene between Scarlett and Snakes! I like how you're portraying both of them as a couple, and for me, that's saying a lot because I am a Scarlet/Duke fan! Anyway, please update ASAP!
anubislover chapter 4 . 8/26/2009
I'm going to guess Wild Bill. Either way, good chapter, but where has Scarlett disappeared to? Update soon!
Asterisk78 chapter 4 . 8/26/2009
Okay, I'm going to take a wild guess and say it's Sergeant Slaughter (the mustache and uniform tipped me off.) Other than that, I've got to say that I love EVI, and that your Japanese looks pretty darn correct to me. Awesome job.

Asterisk*
Karama9 chapter 4 . 8/26/2009
Great story! Keep it up please!