Reviews for Hell Hath No Fury
JasonLeeScottFan chapter 4 . 8/26/2009
Good chapter! I knew Snake-Eyes's illness was related to Stormshadow's! The Joe who arrested him has got to be Sgt. Slaughter! This story just keeps getting better, but when are we going to see some romance? PLease update ASAP!
Asterisk78 chapter 3 . 8/26/2009
Wow. This is a great story, and I really thought that very little good could come of the movieverse XD. I saw a few small errors in spelling and whatnot, but they weren't particularly distracting. All in all, this is awesome!

~Asterisk*
JasonLeeScottFan chapter 3 . 8/25/2009
Wow, this is awesome! I wonder what is wrong with Snake-Eyes? I wonder if it's the same computer virus that Stormshadow has. I love how you've included a lot of Joes that weren't in the movie! Are you going to do the same for the Cobras? I love this! PLease update ASAP!
Totenkinder Madchen chapter 2 . 8/25/2009
This is getting good! I loved the Baroness and her plans; it seems like a good way to remedy whatever the hell was going on in the movie. Looking forward to the next chapter!
RogueRaven21 chapter 2 . 8/23/2009
Fantastic! I can't wait to read more! Great job bringing in the original Joes to the movieverse!
Totenkinder Madchen chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
This is looking good so far! I'm all for movieverse 'fics that actually correct the canon errors there, and I'm enjoying the interaction between the characters that you've got going. Poor Snake-Eyes-even ninjas can't defeat the crappy side-effects of medication.

Looking forward to the next chapter. More, please!
21 | « Prev Page 1 2