Reviews for Star Trek: Treason
Serendipity989 chapter 42 . 7/1
This story literally tore me apart T-T
tanseynz chapter 42 . 6/11
Enjoyed the sequel immensely. Again, with some editing, it would translate to an exciting film.
missBAMF chapter 42 . 8/20/2013
OH MY GOODNESS! I loved every second of reading this! it was a true seat gripper and once again...you've written the characters beautifully and accurately! I find myself really liking Salen, he's adorable! Also have to give props for all the Spock Angst! It is really my fave and I don't see a lot of if on here. It's mainly Kirk angst, which is awesome too...and this story has both of them! I have one question, have you ever considered being a beta reader?
Death-Sama01 chapter 42 . 7/31/2013
I realize this story was published 4 years ago but I felt it necessary to tell you how much I loved this story. I was completely captured through this story and its prequel "extinction" to the point of reading all 80 chapters in less than 2 days. Thank you for the great read.
Guest chapter 42 . 6/20/2013
Oh my god I cried so many times in this story
You don't even wanna know omfgg
Madtrek chapter 42 . 7/23/2011
Okay, I am almost crying here. I don't cry at ANYTHING, movies, books, nada. This is extremly impressive. I am going to go read Black Diamond Dogs Right now, and probably all of you other off shots of this saga soon after. Dif-tor heh smusma.
BuffyStan chapter 42 . 4/26/2011
This was so well written. I loved the original story and the sequel was great. This is one of the best stories I've read involving an adventure with the entire cast. Great job.
mvw chapter 42 . 7/15/2010
FANTASTIC...EXCITING...THE BEST RIDE EVER...WELL WRITTEN...These are just a few of the things that come to mind when I think of this story & the one before it. I hope you can make some real money from it. I would buy it and read it again. Thanks.
LadyFangs chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Just adding this to a VERY small list of personal favorites.
Jan-AQ chapter 13 . 2/18/2010
Wow. This is a freaking awesome story. I am amazed, Amazed! !
Milarca chapter 42 . 1/29/2010
What a great ending _ and I love the baby's name ;)
Milarca chapter 38 . 1/28/2010
*gasp* how sad :( I have to say that this was my favourite chapter though, besides

the fact that you *killed* Daniels - I mean I didn't *not* like him exactly but to die for Spock,

it almost made me cry. It certainly had my heart racing. I especially loved his rescue... plan.

Daniels’ was very brave in that sense but I guess it was too good to be true. I’m just amazed at

how well you steered everybody out of these horrible situations. Hats off to you Phoenix _ your

style is awesome.
Milarca chapter 33 . 1/28/2010
Jeez, *what* a slap in the face. For Kirk anyway. Spock doesn't seem to care... And I'm becoming more and more confused by his actions. They seem to be 'right' and logical and everything but just accepting death is horrible :(
Milarca chapter 27 . 1/28/2010
Aww, I'm glad Salen's learned how to defend himself. I felt... Sort of proud of him for a moment _
Milarca chapter 11 . 1/27/2010
I hate that guy. Especially what he's doing, and poor Spock was so confused; it broke my heart :(