Reviews for Bitter Fruit
Taipan Kiryu chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
This was a beautifully written Megatron. When you can actually hear a character speaking in your head and picture him so smoothly, you know you are reading good fanfiction.

I am one who expected much, much more from the third season of Animated. It started weak and ended that way, only more in a rush. There are other stories that focus in what happened later, but most of them lack of the most basic credibility, not to mention a plot.

So there comes the first big thank you for writing this story. The only thing that I would have liked to see from that infamous third season was what happened when it was done. Let’s face it, picturing Megatron captured is one of the scenes many fans wanted to see so badly in the actual series, and not only because of that sickness many of us have concerning our favorite characters being in uncomfortable, painful situations, but because it would add a lot to the depth of his character. And you did precisely that, made an already fascinating character even more fascinating, but putting him into a situation like this and keep him strong and honourable as he always was – and extremely sexy, if I may add :oP

This story was so good that I definitely accept it as the canon of what happened after Megatron was captured and before his arrival to Cybertron. My only complaint would be the length of the story… so short!

Thanks for sharing :o)
Decepticon Fan chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
Very well written! Perfectly in character too. This should have been an episode! Outstanding just like all your other TF fics!
DEVINE.L chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Oh more chapters that was awesome!
tomorrow4eva chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Nicely done. Makes for a good lead into a sequel. I like the staring game he was playing. And I suppose after not having a body, it's hard to find things worse. Bad certainly. But not as bad as that! Enjoyed the characterisation.
Garcia-316hellyeah chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
LOVE IT! Poor Megatron!
The Dark Temptress chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
This was a wonderful story with a great rendition that actually fits the absence of knowledge on the defeated decepticon leader’s return to Cybertron. The story also keeps in check with Megatron’s persona and air of importance he highly carries in any situation. Good job.
Necrofuckup chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Very enjoyable and well written.
Abandonment Personified chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
You don't see many TFA Megatron-POV fics out there. I have to say, you did an extremely good job with this one. Everyone was in character, spelling and grammar were all excellent. Nice job! :)