Reviews for Winter
awwwww I love it!
Doni chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Lovely story!
ShamelessSpocker chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
Sqe! I wanna Vulcan of my own for cold Virginia winters!
somewhereinthedarkness chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
It was cute-but a little ooc and the end just didn't settle right with me.
Sand13 chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
wow this was a really good fluffy fic even if it was short. My only regret is...i wish it was so much longer,haha. Jim/Spock cuddling is the cutest thing ever in the history of male slash(well besides possessive!overprotective!Sweet!Spock/Jim). Thanks for sharing this. and hope you write a lot more in the future,you're really good.
WhispersInTheShawdows chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
This is great!
Dynamite chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
GAH! smoothie's VERY FIRST SLASH! *throws you a party, lmao.* :P

this was beautiful. really, really beautiful. and i'm not just saying that cuz you wrote it. i loved the chemistry between the two of them and the (well, MOSTLY) innocent romance. adorable.

and i quite enjoyed this paragraph:

"Any crew members who would find themselves in Rec Room 3 would notice their commanding officers and silently excuse themselves, letting the couple have their privacy. The Holo Vid quietly continued snowing in the far corner and the video of a burning fire crackled without any concern for the two men enjoying it. *Yes* Spock thought *winter is indeed quite agreeable*."

it was nice because it gave an entirely different viewpoint before switching back to Spock's thoughts. and the whole "indeed quite agreeable" thing make me laugh. :D

- dynamite.
gone5eva chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Very nice! That's what I love about winter. The snow and fire and cuddling. Especially if it's with Spock. ;D
Shatterwing chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
This is sweet, super need to see the dentist, sweet.

I love it.

"...he was suddenly frighteningly aware of how fragile he really is."

That sentence in particular won my heart completely.

Spock is always gonna be my fave and you've done his dialogue and thoughts in a wonderful way.

Thank you for sharing!
applepie1989 chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Aw... i feel so warm inside when i read this. *two thumbs up*
applepie1989 chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Aw... i feel so warm inside when i read this. *two thumbs up*
Sadistic-Snape chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
It's winter in the southern hermisphere...
PolarStar chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Aw, this is so cute. Makes me long for winternights...
Mythri chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Haha! Brilliant story! The beginning had me squealing, and the end made me giggle.

Thanks for sharing! :D