Reviews for The First Time
dljensengirl88 chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
I wonder when they'll have that little talk on the show about when they lost their virginities. You had to assume Dean was kinda young, until Bad Boys when he was awkwardly kissing Robin at 16 (still think he should have been 14). But he must have done a lot of catching up in 2 years to be the Romeo he was by After School Special. And it's funny how I never wondered when Sam did it. I just imagined Jess wasn't his first since I doubt they were together all 4 years, but it seems like with Dean as his brother, he might have started before he got to college. Senior year at least.
graphic content chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Hilarious.
Chjajcjjslakncjska chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
"Thats the sound of a million girls' hearts breaking." Perfect.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Dean really is in love with that Impala but at least he was kind to his heartbroken little brother.
emebalia chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Well ... you can always combine. I wouldn't mind driving shotgun in the Impala full speed down an empty road with the windows open and Zepplin playing full blast out of the radio ... and going all hands and mouth over Dean ...em ...gotta go...cold shower...
VeeNa the Lost Loon chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
lol! comparing that with food.. and how dean couldn't say that it was better than 'driving impala full speed with zeppelin full blast' lol! XD
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Poor sammy. Stupid Suzie Bonny. Seriously. That moron will never know what she missed. I mean she had a chance with Sammy? I mean a girl can dream right? Anyway I love the fact Dean of all people basically told his humiliated baby brother it happened to him too. What an awesome big brother!
SunnyZim chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Ah, poor Sammy! I feel so sorry for him! This was really sweet - I loved Dean's comfort and advice;) Very realistic brotherly moment:)
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Gotta love Dean, knowing something is up with his little brother as he's home from school before the end of the school day, has put the washing on and has had a shower. Loved how he didn't humiliate or make fun of Sammy when he told him what happened with Susie Bonny, just reassured him that it happened to everybody and told him that it would get better. And so funny his analogy "And then the werewolf howled before the moon was full", and perfect Dean's response to Sam's question "Is it better than driving the Impala full speed down an empty road with the windows open and Zepplin playing full blast out of the radio?" Just so Dean.

Great little fic.
Chouko Chango chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
yep, Dean's in love with his car. lol

poor sammy. really well done :)
LvSammy chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
I loved this. I love that Dean comes in to make his baby brother feel good about himself. This was awesome.
LuckyMe1 chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
GREAT STORY! I loved Deans analogies, my favorite was... "And then the werewolf howled before the moon was full?”... I was cracking up. I also loved Sam's question at the end about weather S** was better than driving the Impala.
TheFreshApple chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Silly Sam... NOTHING'S better than driving the Impala full speed down an empty road with the windows open and Zepplin playing full blast... NOTHING.

Nice job!
QuickenMyEnd chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Very sweet, and while I love the ending, I think "“You’re doing laundry and you took a shower in the middle of the day. /Are you all right/?” " was my favorite line, it captures protective!Dean extremely well in just a few words
x.lizzy.x chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
LOL!

awh! poor Sammy! -giggles-

I loved the analogy Dean used...hilarious...lol

good job! :D