Reviews for Reality Week: Booth and Brennan Edition: Part One
pinkmama1 chapter 7 . 9/12/2014
I have enjoied this story SO much. I even cried over the last two chapters. I think they both deserved a kleenex warning. LOL
Charmedchic72 chapter 7 . 6/9/2014
Yay! Can't wait to read week 2.
Charmedchic72 chapter 6 . 6/9/2014
As obnoxious as I think Booth's inner voice is - I also kind of enjoy the turmoil it is trying to create. It's do different to see Booth seeming so unsure of how he fits in. I kind of like it. But I do not like that he thinks he failed. Guys, sometimes we just need to share our true feelings and things will work out much better. Get it together, B&B.
Charmedchic72 chapter 5 . 6/9/2014
I love a fun awkward situation. And Brennan wearing Booth's clothes. And Brennan and Parker. Brennan and Parker is always cute. And yeah. So I just loved this chapter. Cute & smutty & happy.
Charmedchic72 chapter 4 . 6/9/2014
Oh so good. This might have been my favorite chapter yet. Waking up and saying goodbye before she left and thinking about each other all day. And sexy phone sex and addiction. Love.
Charmedchic72 chapter 3 . 6/9/2014
Explosions, Sweets, and Caroline? I'm only half way through this chapter but had to go ahead and start my review because I'm already loving it so much. Oh Caroline, so straightforward. I cannot help but just love her to freaking death. Also, sneaky kisses are too cute! Aww, Booth being logical, that's fun. Brennan realizing she didn't "want to be identified as single" - absolutely love that. And the ending - mutual complete trust, based on what Brennan said about love in this chapter, is as big an admission as any & a great chapter end.
Charmedchic72 chapter 2 . 6/9/2014
"Football Sex Torture" would have been a fitting name for this chapter. And I loved it. Everything from the fight to Wong Fus to the oh so sexy football sex torture.
Charmedchic72 chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
I think reality week might be even better than fantasy week.
amyh52 chapter 4 . 5/23/2014
a sweet encounter!
Bones2014 chapter 7 . 1/5/2014
Yessssssss! Thanks for a happy ending. It makes me I'll when B&B fight as we'll. I prefer all fun & happiness:-)
Bones2014 chapter 4 . 1/5/2014
Damn, you're good!
Bones2014 chapter 3 . 1/4/2014
Aawwwwww. I love the sweetness:-)
Bones2014 chapter 2 . 1/4/2014
This chapter was hilarious, sensual & amazing. Perfection:-)
boothaddict77 chapter 3 . 11/12/2013
Ah, it's always so nice to discover one of your stories I haven't read before. Booth and Brennan out being real, Sweets in the office just not getting it instead of playing scientist and FBI Agent when he's really neither- knowing but not knowing. Stop listening to him and do what you want indeed. Sigh. Good times. And this is just brilliant otherwise, too. They just don't make 'em like this anymore.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/8/2013
Oh thank god, someone else understands. I hate angst. Angst sucks, there's enough of it in reality, fanfiction is all about the smut and happiness. Thanks so much for continuing to write these and for making this great relationship so alive.