Reviews for Sho Business
Heise chapter 15 . 7/4
I just wanted to leave another review to tell you that I think about this story every now and then when I hear a good song. I think to myself, ah, the Shou from that Sho Business fiction might like this. And then I think about the scene at the bar, Shou standing in, Kyoko getting tipsy, and the jean jacket that he made her wear.

Ahhhh, you wrote some seriously great stuff!
Heise chapter 16 . 4/6
OMGGGGG Actually crying. Holy. Crap.
The level of care that you took to imagine this past is just absolutely astronomical. You have blown literally everyone out of the water. What was the nature of Sho's love for Kyoko? Nobody seemed to get it right, relying solely on Kyoko's looks as Natsu or Setsu or whatever ; we forget they had a complete history with entwined insecurities and dreams. Wow. Amazing.
I completely get it now ... how Sho could have done what he did - using Kyoko. And what it meant for him to care about it. But I'm eagerly waiting for you to write about both their growths and how they changed. Will you possibly root Sho's abandonment of Kyoko (or the other way around) in a desire to see her grow or at least in a sort of dislike of the way she is, incapable of being herself? Your Sho truly loves Kyoko. So how could he have made such a colossal mistake? And yet, there are serious issues, as well. Kyoko can't go on like this. Sho can't go on like this, being this person a pedestal. It's so touching though.
Wow. I can't wait to see how you make everyone evolve. The punk club scene was sooooo good. Wow.
Thank you so much for writing even this. Absolutely a home run. Can't wait until you write Ren and Kanae ... I'm so excited ... Wow...
Heise chapter 8 . 4/6
Oh my god, I want to cry. Kyoko makes me want to cry. Relatable and yet so sad. I want to cram myself into this story as a random transmigrating OC just to tell her how amazing, how beautiful, how powerful, smart, kind and AMAZING she is. I want to tell her that who we are today is not indicative of who we could be in a year. Oh my gosh, I want to cry. This is soooo well written. Wow, you concocted such a breathtaking mix of selfishness and love for Kyoko on the part of Sho. Have to continue this... you have me hooked... - cry -
Heise chapter 7 . 4/6
whooooaaaaa...
this was not what I expected of this story. But WOW. This is amazing. The characterisations are so good; the original characters are so good. And Kyoko and Sho and GOOD. Wow.
Gonna read some more...
Yuuki Kuchiki chapter 16 . 11/28/2016
me gusta la historia,
Convenient Alias chapter 2 . 5/23/2016
So I was going to wait until the latest chapter to review, but I love this chapter so much already. Sho feeling so helpless when he sees her cry and sort of accidentally asking her to marry him just because he gets caught up in the spiral. That said, this might not be the best long term choice.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/31/2015
Males in Japan cannot marry until they are 18 years old, females are the only ones who can marry after 16.
avantegau chapter 1 . 6/23/2015
I wish you would update. You have a good grasp on the character voices and motivations and you made the early days seem realistic. You also seemed to know where you were heading with the story, what happened?
apathetica chapter 16 . 12/17/2014
This has got to be the best skip beat ff i've ever read. I can't wait to know what happens next and really hope you finish it.
The Patchwork Rabbit chapter 3 . 10/26/2014
?
The Patchwork Rabbit chapter 2 . 10/26/2014
Haha! Interesting! I'm excited! Is this an AU? I hope so.
long live marshmallows chapter 16 . 7/26/2014
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Can I just tell you right now that this is so great!? I really like their relationship!
Nekohana chapter 4 . 6/20/2014
Haha, of course the mother would agree. Aren't Kyoko is the girl Sho's mother wanted to marry Sho in canon?
I could be wrong...but it explain why his parents never search for him, they know he's with Kyoko
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
i love this. im hoping that you update soon. :)
latelydreaming chapter 15 . 11/8/2013
(Sorry, phone malfunction. Now for my complete review: )
I vastly enjoy this fic. It's incredibly interesting and (in my opinion) all actions the characters take are both believable and realistic. I 'm really curious about how this one change in events will affect the rest of the story. I would love to see more. Please update!