Reviews for Sho Business
Convenient Alias chapter 2 . 5/23
So I was going to wait until the latest chapter to review, but I love this chapter so much already. Sho feeling so helpless when he sees her cry and sort of accidentally asking her to marry him just because he gets caught up in the spiral. That said, this might not be the best long term choice.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/31/2015
Males in Japan cannot marry until they are 18 years old, females are the only ones who can marry after 16.
avantegau chapter 1 . 6/23/2015
I wish you would update. You have a good grasp on the character voices and motivations and you made the early days seem realistic. You also seemed to know where you were heading with the story, what happened?
apathetica chapter 16 . 12/17/2014
This has got to be the best skip beat ff i've ever read. I can't wait to know what happens next and really hope you finish it.
The Patchwork Rabbit chapter 3 . 10/26/2014
?
The Patchwork Rabbit chapter 2 . 10/26/2014
Haha! Interesting! I'm excited! Is this an AU? I hope so.
long live marshmallows chapter 16 . 7/26/2014
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Can I just tell you right now that this is so great!? I really like their relationship!
Nekohana chapter 4 . 6/20/2014
Haha, of course the mother would agree. Aren't Kyoko is the girl Sho's mother wanted to marry Sho in canon?
I could be wrong...but it explain why his parents never search for him, they know he's with Kyoko
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
i love this. im hoping that you update soon. :)
latelydreaming chapter 15 . 11/8/2013
(Sorry, phone malfunction. Now for my complete review: )
I vastly enjoy this fic. It's incredibly interesting and (in my opinion) all actions the characters take are both believable and realistic. I 'm really curious about how this one change in events will affect the rest of the story. I would love to see more. Please update!
latelydreaming chapter 16 . 11/8/2013
Guest chapter 16 . 10/30/2013
This has to got be the most in-character fic I've ever read. Seriously. I can almost imagine it being drawn. I love the Sho - Kyoko dynamic; its interesting. I really hope you're still continuing this, I really want to see how you'll tie it up with the "official" story-line. Amazing, interesting, well-written, well-researched, in-character :O This is like finding... something really good? :D
Nostalgic Beauty chapter 16 . 9/10/2013
I love how in-character Sho is, even though it's frustrating to see Kyoko so downtrodden. It's even more frustrating to know that she won't grow a spine until Sho leaves her, which is much later.

Great writing so far. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Guest chapter 16 . 9/4/2013
Hello. I really like your story! It's such a great idea, following Kyoko and Sho's relationship and the progression of his career. I'd love to read more, so please update when you get the chance! Thanks!
Paprika Dreams chapter 16 . 8/28/2013
I'm really interested in what you're doing with this story. You have a strong grasp of the characters and their motivations. I think this is the first Skip Beat fanfiction I've liked this much. Thank you for writing it, I hope to see more in the future!