Reviews for There

Lola was stupid. GR.

Peter was dumb. :(

And you are brilliance. 3
reds-red chapter 5 . 10/25/2009
Yeah - it's coming and I can't wait. Alice can self talk all she wants but she already knows her time with Carlos is limited. So typical of victims of control to excuse away. Lola is such a demeaning piece of crap!

"Neither one of us understand what Carlos sees in you. I had hoped when he brought you home that this was a phase that he was going through and that you were the toy of the month, but then you stayed. You haven’t left. What do you do? What do you have? Because no one is that good a lay!”

Damn - that woman needs to be bitch slapped!

it should be quite the dinner with his mother...squee! I don't think even if she tells Jasper that she is involved that he will give up...he sees that she is not happy. I wish she would just tell the mom & sister to fuck off. How many times is she going to take being aireated by Lola's spiked heels?

Great job on the chapter - Maybe we can get more...soon! (Please)
b3j02 chapter 5 . 10/25/2009
Poor Alice. Lola is terrifying. Peter made her feel bad. Bella made her think. Carlos made her sad. Poor girl just can't catch a break. Will Bella make another appearance? Will she finally make a friend outside of the cafe? Have a great week!
SarcasticLoner chapter 5 . 10/25/2009
hey, loved the update, especially the bella appearance. I hope that perhaps this dinner will be alice's final straw?
Lurecyka chapter 4 . 10/20/2009
I really like your story. I think its nice to hear more about Alice and Jasper. I'm more of an Edward and Bella, but this story is really good. Wonder how she's going to react when Carlos comes home !
sessahhh chapter 4 . 10/17/2009
Woah, that last line was quite a slap in the face. I liked it! I hope some big ta-dah! happens with these guys. Not that I want anyone hurt but it seems like Alice is dragging her feet, Lola wants to catch Alice in a lie, Carlos is an asshole that is proly getting blown on the side, and poor Jasper is somewhat in the dark. Good chapter. Looking forward to the future explosive chapters.
SarcasticLoner chapter 4 . 10/15/2009
i enjoyed the irony of alice thinking down upon women who can't get out of an abusive relationship as well as the conversation with peter. monday should be interesting!
Joee1 chapter 4 . 10/15/2009
Great chapter! Is Carlos coming home soon? Not that I want things to end between Jasper and Alice, it's just that I looking forward to the drama. ) Can't wait for more!
FarDareisMai2 chapter 4 . 10/14/2009
Just wanted to drop a line and let you know that although I'm not normally an Alice fan, I'm really enjoying this fic. So kudos!
b3j02 chapter 4 . 10/14/2009
Poor Alice, she didn't even recognize that she is emotionally battered. Just because she isn't physically abused by Carlos she is very obviously emotionally and mentally abused. Lola is such a pain. I am interested to see how Alice takes Peter's talk. Have a great week! Thanks for the update!
MaryElizabeth23 chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
Hey cool story, its different! Different is good. I know what you mean about reviews. I get a ton of alerts on my story but only a handful actually review. Its nice to hear words about your writting! So good story look forward to upcoming chapters
TRDancer chapter 4 . 10/14/2009
Intense chapter!

First of all, I really hate Lola.

Second, Alice watching the woman who had been in a abusive relationship on TV was so ironic. So ironic. I want to kick her. *sigh*

Third... this story rocks. I love reading it.

Inspirational writing! 3
sessahhh chapter 3 . 9/20/2009
Jasper definitely thought this was a date. I can't believe Alice didn't tell him the truth. And why the hell is she so worried about venturing off on her own from Carlos. Granted she'd have no home, car, money or food but she is obviously unhappy. Get an internet job or something and make some cash if you are nervous about getting a regular job. And what the hell is with Lola? Gah, I just want to scratch her eyes out!
sessahhh chapter 2 . 9/20/2009
I for sure thought Lola or Carlos or someone was going to come in and recognize Alice and then the jig would be up. Poor Alice...
sessahhh chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
Holy F. What a first chapter. I got to the bottom and nearly thought I somehow skipped a few. I think we all feel a bit of paragraph one sometimes. Some more than others but ehh, I digress.
55 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »