Reviews for There
Jolinar-nrw chapter 3 . 9/13/2009
Thanks so much for updating!
Jolinar-nrw chapter 2 . 9/13/2009
Great chapter

thanks for the update
TRDancer chapter 3 . 9/12/2009
Aw, I love this chapter too! *sigh* So perfect.

The bonding between Jasper and Alice is so cute, and I really like how Rose is worked in there. :)

Great job! 3
TRDancer chapter 2 . 9/12/2009
:D

I love it. Perfection, of course.

And off to read the next one...
SarcasticLoner chapter 3 . 9/12/2009
hey, this is definitely an intriguing story, i can't wait till she gets rid of carlos!
Joee1 chapter 3 . 9/10/2009
Growing up I never really had much experience with cacti and never really thought about them being beautiful until I was travelling in Mexico and somewhere between Mexico City and Oaxaca we stopped in the middle of a cactus forest. They had so many different varieties and some were just georgeous. Anyway, this chapter just got me thinking about them again.

I love this story so far and I'm really interested in seeing where it is going to go. I can't wait for the next update. Great job!
b3j02 chapter 3 . 9/10/2009
Wow. I don't like Lola. Carlos is scary and he wasn't even there. Poor Alice, she feels guilty now. I think she should tell Jasper either way. I liked how Jasper helped her get out of the truck! Soo cute! Great job!
acirelemagne chapter 3 . 9/10/2009
great chapter! love seeing this jasper through alice's eyes. he's the cool, calm, collected guy he always is but the roughneck type seems more real than some of the "southern" jaspers i have read. this poor alice tho, i just feel so bad for her! can't wait to see how things progress!
reds-red chapter 3 . 9/10/2009
GAH! Lola is one condescending bee-ach - and Alice "I would rather be lonely than scared"... ouch.

I love the line "And sometimes a girl needed clouds." Being I live in NW WA State I can relate. : D

I really like the Jasper that you are writing here. It is a sweet moment for them in the Cacti gardens. It seems like it is awakening some realization in Alice (indirectly right now - but the seeds are planted) as to how things could be for her.

I cracked up at Rosalie as the teacher - Rose with 10 school kids LOL. Thank you for updating so soon! Lookin good!
JennCD chapter 2 . 9/9/2009
Carlos asked his sister to stalk his girlfriend while he was away? How nice… and not possessive or creepy at all. That woman scares me, haha.

Jasper seems so lonely... Can I give him a hug? Please? ;) haha

This seems really different from GB, and I love it. A lot :D (not that I don’t love GB, because I do. Just saying I like the change)
JennCD chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
I don't read a whole lot of Alice/Jasper fics, but I'm really loving this :)

Nice job. And I'm off to the next! :D
b3j02 chapter 2 . 9/8/2009
Good gracious! That Lola woman is awful! I feel so bad for Alice, I am glad she is going out with Jasper. I wonder how he would know where she lived if he never asked for her address. Was he just going to drive around the neighborhood? Strange. Well I am happy for them! Great chapter!
reds-red chapter 2 . 9/8/2009
hm. Maybe Alice can pull herself out of the mentally abusive relationship that she is in. Carlos treats her like a possession, he hasn't married her (thank goodness), has his sister stalk her, and feels superior because he "brings home the bacon" - he is such a typical abuser. Makes me think back to a prior time in my life actually. Alice doesn't see it - but then again I think that she does but is living in denial. Alice thru Jasper will maybe stop blaming herself and Jasper will inspire her & show her how to have the courage to let Crazy Carlos move on! Post again please. I want to hear about Alice in wonderland...I mean the gardens...lol
reds-red chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
OK - so Carlos is an abusive prick and Alice is a sweet, innocent, hard working girl that jumped on the "wrong boat". Interesting story line starting...
ga-4-ever chapter 2 . 9/8/2009
OMG,

Carlos' sister really seems like a villain, or one of those Bond girls gone bad... however, at least Alice and Jasper have some kind of date... let's hope it goes well...

update soon