Reviews for There
acirelemagne chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
ack! i was all ready to hit the next button...but its not there! Really like this! Can't wait to see what happens next!
angelkis787 chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Can't wait to read more. Fantastic new take on Alice.
b3j02 chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Oh how sad, poor Alice! My heart hurt for her this whole chapter. I wanted to cry for her it was so sad. The writing was just fantastic. Great job! I look forward to reading more~! Have a great week! Happy writing!
TRDancer chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
OMG I LUFF THIS.

Poor Alice, stuck in a terrible relationship.

I'm liking Jasper, too, what little we saw of him. And it's clever to have the people in the restaurant be named Maria, Charlotte, and Peter. :)

Fantastical, honestly. 3
ga-4-ever chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Hi,

great beginning, I really like it;) it's a little bit strange to see how calm Alice is, but with Jasper things will probably change;)

update soon

xx
disabled now chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
I'm so excited to be beta'ing this. Your characters are unique and dynamic, I can't wait to see what you have in store for their development.
Jolinar-nrw chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
This was a good start to your new story.

I already feel horrible for Alice to be stuck in this relationship and for still not realizing that his behaviour is not her fault...she keeps blaming herself.

I enjoyed this chapter, and persistent Jasper, and will defintely put this story on story alert, so I hope we will see/"read" each other soon again ;-)
canuck40245 chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Interesting. Looking forward to the next chapter . . .
PopsiclesKhimaira chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
I liked the first paragraph very much. Although there are a lot of words actually repeated, it doesn't sound wrong or faulty. I think you did a great job there! As for the rest of the story I am very interested to see what happens next. Obviously Jasper will save the lady, right? Or not?

I have no idea why but I liked the grocery store lady, Delia. I just imagined a very warm and concerned middle-aged woman with a kind smile and wistful eyes and immediately felt comfortable.
BellsNWhistles4Edward chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
and good riddance!

she is only his girlFRIEND! WTF! Oh, you hooked this reader. And I don't read anything but ExB. YAY!
55 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4