Reviews for Tamaki vs Riley
zomgonozdinosaurs chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
Lmfao xD this is great! Would love it if you continued it where Riley goes back home and Huey actually starts school at Ouran for real :3 the Twins I think would love and hate him. Love how badass he is and what he can pull off. Hate him because their personalities will sometimes clash.
Officially-Mrs.Trancy chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
LOL XD I have never read a cross-over between these two so it was unique and also funny as heck! You captured his personality perfectly. I can really imagine Riley saying something like that.
Crais117 chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Crispywafflez chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Love this story man you nailed Riley perfectly. I think I will check out some more of your works 5/5 from sheer laughter for me!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
rolf! damn homie this was really funny i liked it ya kno! keep up the good wrk _
Midoriori chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
I just have to say I love this fic! Most fanfics go so far away from the original characters that the only similarities between the original and theirs is there names, but this seems like what would actually happen if that situation ever happened. You are talented.
TheMasked-Trickster chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
LOL! Riley sounds perfect! I love it!
reira-sama chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Haha! Damn that was too funny! xD wish there was more though
dgj212 chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Fucking hilarious more please. I still can't believe you got his attitude right.
Traban16 chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
I must say that I've enjoyed this one-shot alot. I see great things in the future of your stories. I'd like to invite you to my community and see if we can't expand on great things such as this story.

Tattered X Twilight chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
HAHAHA! poor fave story!
D.S.W.N.F.O.S chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
I'd never thought someone would come up with something like this. You are now offically in my awesome book of complete awesomeness. You have to do one for Huey!
Hiroko Masaki Jurai chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Oh my god! LMFAO. This is the funniest thing ever! You should do one with Huey and Kyouya. I'm sure Kyouya would love to hear what Huey has to say. LMAO. Well done and everybody was in character too.
maikyaera chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
I lol'd at the 'damn yo phone is pimped out'
Evan Ames chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
this story is funny please make the second chapter.

btw, I don't have a problem with you using the n word (as long as its in the story only) that riley uses ever so often, its wouldn't be the real riley without it.