Reviews for Broken Toy Soldier

Great story though
Owlicious.ver2.0 chapter 8 . 9/16/2014
I... You... No...
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
You made me cry. Every story I've been reading recently kills off my favourite characters.
My heart... Feels like... It had been ripped... Into pieces...

Which proves how god-damn diggity dawg GOOD this is.
I'm seriouslah.
This is AMAYZING.
G.G My friend.
Too Lazy To Sign In 'Coz That's How I Roll
Owlicious
Guest chapter 4 . 4/17/2014
Aw, no Kenny, you're to cool to be Emo. Just think of random funny stuff, that's what I always do, please, don't cry, please, don't cry, please, don't cry.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/17/2014
NO FUCKING WAY, Damnny, Style & K2...dreams really do come true (I just rhymed). I didn't every know I wanted it, Thanks.
daisyluv75 chapter 8 . 7/31/2013
YOU BASTARD! Dx HOW COULD YOU KILL STAN?! HE IS DAMN AMAZING, AND YOU FUCKING KILLED HIM! I WANTED IT TO END IN STYLE BUT-BUT HE'S DEAD DX

...errrrr I loved the story but WHY STAN!? ;_; He's the best fucking character; I luuurrvvveee him. I can't believe that tears filled my eyes as I read what happened. :o
AWESOME job with this story! {POOR STAN DX /._.\ :'( }
...Sorry for calling you a bastard hehe *.*
Arachnoid chapter 8 . 1/6/2013
You ALMOST got me to cry. And I didn't even cry when my cat who has been in my life since I was born died. You shoulda pushed it a little more! Haha. Very nice, I toats dig it maan.
Gracie Marks chapter 8 . 6/6/2010
D'awwww! This is seriously the first time a story had me tearing up. You're a great writer! For the "Little Toy Solider" thing, is that a song? A poem? Or did you write it yourself? 'Cause if you did write it yourself, god has given you too many talents. XD
Nobody McNo-one chapter 8 . 3/22/2010
**sniffles and cries a little** Noo... Not... cool... no...
Nobody McNo-one chapter 4 . 3/22/2010
Uhm... **hands Kenny Butters** Here!

What... I like Bunny... ;_;

And Style, Creek, Dip, and... what am I forgetting..?

Good story so far, I like it a lot!
DizzyAlice chapter 8 . 10/28/2009
Oh wow that was honest-to-God one of the most depressing things I have EVER read. Like seriously. When I read the last sentence of chapter 7 I actually teared up. And you have to know me, but I NEVER cry at stories/books/movies/stuff like that. At all. Ever.

That being said, this story was really interesting, with the plotline and everything. Once I started it was impossible to stop. And with the way it affected me so much, that goes to show how into it I got. I liked the poem you wrote for the beginnings of the chapters, and the way you compiled it in the seventh/eighth chapters.

So even though I feel the need to go cry in a corner right now, it was an excellent story, and you did a very good job of telling it. So thank you.
Cordelia Hartship chapter 8 . 9/13/2009
o.o you blame moutindew and kit-kats? huh o.o now i want mountin dew and kit-kats! D it help me write stuff like this, i want some! D it was awsome though! i was like "PLAESE MAKE Kx2!" then i was like YAY! and Ike Hell is for old people not for you! if you say Hell, then you be old! and noone wants to be old -_-
Caelice chapter 8 . 9/11/2009
Wow, I thought that this story was absolutely amazing. I was really into it and I never, EVER expected it to end that way.

It was fantastically written and I loved the relationship between Kenny and Damien as well as Kenny and Stan, and I was really happy about the pairing it ended in.
Nari chapter 8 . 9/8/2009
Aww it's over!

I really loved this story and enjoyed every part of it :)

Good job~
Nerdy-Insane-Writer chapter 8 . 9/7/2009
I'm caught in the crossfires of saying 'Yes! It's complete', 'Aww, it's over, why can't there be a sequel!', and my favorite, 'HOLY CRAP! ISH DONE!'.

This is like my favorite fanfiction ever. Period.
Caturday chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
What started as a generally silly story about child abuse and death, with a chipper author talking to the cast after every story, Somehow got really touching in the later chaps.

The plot is a bit silly, but the emotions and motives are really well done.