Reviews for Why Won't They Leave Me Alone?
Hurin3 chapter 6 . 11/10
I read this story repeatedly because in its way it is the perfect parody bash-fic. It's way OTT. It's gloriously ridiculous. And most importantly, it's just the right length. If it were any longer, tedium would set in, and the effect would spoil.

Your Deceit and Lies is a good one too.

Thanks for the entertainment. I wish you would turn out some more like this someday.
SortingHat chapter 7 . 11/3
There goes Bush!
SortingHat chapter 3 . 11/3
Dumb Old Door doesn't even need to use the fancy expensive gold and rune magic thingamajigs. All he needs is some swaying power and an ankle bracelet *maybe enchanted?* which have been around since the early 80s.

The actual invention happened in the 1960s and was first used in a court of law in New Mexico in 1983 by Judge Jack love which strangely sounds like what he had.
SortingHat chapter 2 . 11/3
Yes they can obviously.
Badbonita chapter 8 . 9/21
I was gritting my teeth in irritation, I am so surprised that Harry was able to keep his temper at least while around his jailers.
And that last piece of vengeance - sixteen years is a long time and still be as blind as before. I'm sure Lavender is thrilled to be considered a second-rate wife if she even knows.
Saissa chapter 8 . 9/3
A little over the top for dumbles' meddling but otherwise a good story!

Harry said he would Bury Dumbles - and he certainly did that! Excellent ending!
Jamr chapter 8 . 8/25
Good story, good ending.
SortingHat chapter 8 . 8/16
The correct categories of this fic to all readers is actually humor/drama/friendship. There I edited it for the author for clarification.
SortingHat chapter 7 . 8/15
This is a great fic if you like humor without naughty stuff and no foul mouth language but for a serious read that is on the professional level this isn't the fic for you!
SortingHat chapter 5 . 8/15
This is rather unrealistic. Harry should not be passive aggressive. It never works out in the real world and most certainly not work out in Fogwarts where you're brain is always in a fog due to Dumb Doors manipulation schemes.

Harry should actually *pretend* to go along with Dumbledore just so he can get a break and later escape. Another handy skill would be lock picking to get into parts of the castle he isnt suppose too. Hogwarts has the old fashioned *ward* locks that uses bit keys.

The magical wards on locks only work against magical means of bypassing them. They would not detect muggle methods of gaining entry.
Opal chapter 8 . 7/21
Why are there no sex scenes in your stories or at least the ones I read?
Poor Lavender
SaintMichael95 chapter 8 . 5/18
HAH! Dumbledork is such an asshole XD. What a stupid goat fucker... Pardon my language... ;)
BlackRoseFire chapter 8 . 5/12
Interesting story, I really loved the way that you had it set up. I really enjoyed Dumbledor's frustration with the ritual.
jpspring chapter 8 . 5/11