Reviews for Why Won't They Leave Me Alone?
adis chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Good start.

I'm looking forward to see how Dumbledore and the Order try to keep Harry from leaving.

Thanks for sharing, I enjoy reading very much.
zarkan chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Good beginning I love the chapter and Im wonder what is going to happen next so please update soon I want more see ya.
Nemo2002 chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
sounds really interesting!

A great opening with a BANG i nthe end...I also hope for a HHr pairing.
CatWriter chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Okay, I can say that that ROCKED OUT LOUD! I mean that was a really good opening chapter, I can hardly wait to read more. I'd like to put a request in now for HP/HG. Harry/Hermione all the way. Update soon. I'm waiting. tick, tick, tick...

Catwriter
Kwisatz Haderach chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Interesting start, though a bit on the small side. Longer chapters usually keep the readers more interested.

Looking forward to more.
diimmortal chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
great chapter and idea and i cant wait till u update but untill then ja ne
Baby Fawn chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
wow this looks like it is going to be a goodie. cant wait to read more of it. hope to read more of it soon
annv chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
oh I love the first part can't wait to see what happens next
rio45 chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Hi mate its good to see ya back with a new story. Way to go start off with a bang lol.
Desertcoyote77 chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
fantastic start! Please don't let anyone tell you that you shouldn't continue this story.
Airlady chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
This is a great beginning.
Wolfric chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Seems like a good start. Thanks for writing. W.
zeropolis79 chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Very good start..
Redbird27 chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
An awesome start. Can't wait to see what happens next!
Cateagle chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Hmm, this one looks to have potential for loads of fun as Harry tries to take control of his own life and Dumbles, the Ministry, and other try to bend him to their will. Methinks there's going to be some very surprised people when they find out just how difficult that "bending" becomes. I like the pro-acitve approach Harry's taken here and I wonder when Tommy-boy finally realized just what damage Harry was doing to him? It should be rather amusing to see Dumbles' reaction when it turns out that Harry no longer has a horcruz in him.
814 | « Prev Page 1 .. 44 51 52 53 54 55 Next »