Reviews for Two Steps Back
Jen10Jen chapter 1 . 2/2
Where's the "like" button on this thing?
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Wow. I really liked that. I thought you got inside Alec's head really well and brought out things we'd only seen before out of the corner of our eye.

Thanks for posting.

-Ellie
Caruka chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Amazing history! I liked the way you contructed the lines, and also the well sewed up little pieces of information ( Ben, Blue Lady, his lady, and the final) Congratulations!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Beautifully written! Well Done!
blubblubblubblub chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
GREAT!
Dark Roswellian Angel chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
Wow. That was seriously deep. I really, truly enjoyed it. How awesome to tie Max for Alec to the Blue Lady for the Ben of Alec's memory. It makes it more meaningful. I really enjoyed reading about all the women who have played a role in Alec's life (well, not all but maybe the ones who have had the most important roles for him) and how all of the other ones were wrong but he's sure of Max. Promises a wonderful and fascinating future for them, which is how it should be :)
ashiwalla chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Wow! This was very powerful, and I adored it, especially how you tied it together at the end. This constant quest felt very true of Alec.

Great story!
Midnight Parallax chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Good work, the images you used were very crisp and vivid in showing who Alec has been and who he's become.
Kare38 chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Great job! Very poignant and I thought you captured Alec's thought processes during the outlined scenes very realistically. Frankly, it left me wanting more and that's a good thing. Thanks.
DisconnectSelfDestruct chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
you must know this is amazing.

this is amazing.