Reviews for Drawings
hydeandjackieforever20 chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
I'm glad I read this one I really liked it:)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
I forgt to add this to my previous response..

but by you calling homophobic people narrow minded slutty bastards that's just rude.. like what is wrong with you man can't you just say you don't like homophobic people with out using such harsh and hurtful language? you never know the next person who reads your comment could constantly be called a slut when she isn't and you're just adding to it..

anywas I'm done peace out bbg
-and I can't imagine why
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
this actually me the original writer of this story and I just wanted to say one thing and this is to the guy who was all high up on his ass about me using the word 'gayest' in my summary...
I AM NOT A HOMOPHOBE! like at all.. just because someone uses
the word gay or fag it does not mean that they are scared of gay people. like the fuck is wrong with you? maybe it's different where you live but in my town they're just little stupid words that mean absolutely nothing at all!
to be quite honest with you I LOVE gay people. they're always so nice and happy and they're just completely adorable.
so before you say something incredibly stupid about a person that you dont like you just did about me stop and think... people use words in different contexts all the time. I was maybe about 13 or 14 when I wrote this story and back then gay to me was just a word to describe something as stupid. it was not associated with actual gay people at all, it was just the way I talked.
so please next time you make a comment about someone saying the word gay just stop and think because you never what that person truly meant when using the word gay.
an i know you probably wont ever see this but I just felt the need to voice my opinion on my original words.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
I didn't judge your story on the lame summary, I judged it on what you said about it being gay. I quote "Cindy draws a picture... okay well that was the gayest summery EVER so please don't judge it on that. I think it's actually pretty good so just read... the story is MUCH better trust me... I wrote it" end quote. I hate homophobic people because it's not a phobia it's just a bunch of narrow minded slutty bastards who think that just because we're not the same, we're different to EVERYONE!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
unmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...I didn't like it.
Marzipan-Pond chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Great job. And I liked how you use the picture idea from iCarly, I LOVE ICARLY!

Btw.

for anyone who wants to know, Sam drew that picture of her and Jonah in 'iHate Sam's Boyfriend'
BlondeSuperman chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
that was soooooo sweet!
pinky chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Yes, i liked it. A LOT. I laughed with the whole heart surrounded by smaller hearts. iCarly was the first thing I thought of lol.
Genny35 chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
That was a great story and I saw that episode of ICarly so I can picture the drawing. So anyways that was great and a cool story!
Romance and Musicals chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Aww! That was cute! Oh THAT'S where the description of the picture came from! I was like, where did I hear that before? lol. Btw, Are they older in this fic, because that was VERY passionate. ;)
Brother Grimm chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
wow is all i can say very good
I don't hug trees.They hug me chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
i loved it!

and now i really wish you owned JN cause i REALLY would love to see this as an episode!

jediguru chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
uh...where did jimy learn to kiss? lol!

great job!