Reviews for The Flame of Amaranth
maroongrad chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
After reading your last story, I had to go back and read some more of your older stuff.

Just marvelous...and cerebral...and insightful...and just exceptional in all ways. Please continue to write!
BulletsforValentine chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
I always think that it would be better if Integra just turn into a vampire. But I always know that she won't.
booklover4177 chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
It's good. Though I think that he probably would have had someone kill him after she died. That's most likely the reason why he killed all those other lives he had.
Shadow Of The Conscious chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
This really was quite excellent. You characterized the characters perfectly. You really should write more Hellsing fics.
Kuroi Diamond chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Hehe, I would call myself a fangirl in some sense, but I appreciate Hellsing for what it is, and this? This is Hellsing.

The theme of mortality VS immortality was always a very strong theme in the series and I like how you've written it. I dislike stories where Integra becomes a vampire because it's just not her. No, she would live to a ridiculously old age for a human, never once losing her fire and in the end, she would go to her death unafraid, because after a lifetime of duty, she would have earned rest. If she were to live forever, she would be tied to her duty forever.

I also appreciate the levels of disdain and grudging respect Alucard has for Seras here, and the fact that she doesn't come across as an idiot. I rather like the character and she is NOT stupid... She's just human. :D I think people who have only seen the TV series and not read the manga or seen the OVA don't quite understand what Alucard thinks of Seras, especially as the TV series completley left out the reason he offered to turn her in the first place.

Anyway, good job, great read. It's written very well, and the characters are the best I've read in ages. I'd certainly not say no to more Hellsing stories from you.

KD