Reviews for Broken Playthings
xxhinamorixxamuxx chapter 4 . 5/27
I loved your story! If you are still looking for someone to help with Amuto fanfictions I'll be glad to help. I just got to get use to typing stories so I can make my stories soon. You are really good! I really loved it! It was so kawaii!
Nekolover2001 chapter 4 . 9/18/2014
Ahahaha! Reviews are addictive! On a different note that story was absolutely beautiful*sob,sob* amazing! Moving...FLUFFY!
JazzGirl123 chapter 4 . 5/31/2013
This was the most freaking adorable thing I've ever read. Miki attacking Yoru in the first chapter and then falling asleep on him just made me laugh for five minutes straight. She's my favorite Chara, to be honest.

Anyways, I really loved it! It was so kawaii!
AmuxIkutolover chapter 4 . 4/14/2013
Love. it. (times 1,000,000 and infinity) I can feel the love! XD I love The Lion King! The second on was my favorite! So, I love you. Not in the love love way, just that I think you are amazing, I love this story, and I am happy that you will write more Shugo Chara fanfictions *hopeful expression*. I would be happy to be a beta reader for you, but I am sure that you have already found one by now. I love being a beta reader! It's really fun! Now with this story, I love it. I said that before, but I really, really do. It was sweet of Ikuto to not leave her because of her fears from what happened, but to instead stay with her and help her through it. It was sweet of him to protect her from the stupid guys that attacked her. I was completely freaking out for her dream because you didn't say it was a dream. I need to do that the net time I have a dream in a fanfiction, not say that it's a dream first. I love that he stole her first kiss at the end, because it seemed like something he would do and I just loved it because kissing is so romantic. I love that Amu had a nightmare and a delayed reaction from what happened. It made it seem more realistic than if she had collapsed or something after it happened. I love that you put the chara's conversation into the story. I loved this whole story and thank you for taking your time to write it! I will return to re-read it someday, but I won't be able to review, but I will return! Mwahahahahaha! AMUTO FOREVER! :)
AmuxIkutolover chapter 3 . 4/14/2013
*sigh of extreme relief* I was worried that this was the last chapter and I was starting to freak out at the end. I need to go and do evil laundry before I get into trouble, but I will be back! I'm so glad that Ikuto beat up those evil dudes who wanted to do things to Amu. I hope that Ikuto and Amu will be okay. I can already tell that it affected her, and definitely not for the best. To do the laundry! AMUTO FOREVER! :)
AmuxIkutolover chapter 2 . 4/14/2013
I love this chapter! Arg. I would type a long review, but I really want to know what happens! I found one mistake that I think happened three times. Ocaisonally is misspelled. You spelled it like that and it's supposed to be spelled occasionally. To the next chapter! I need to know what happens! AMUTO FOREVER! :)
AmuxIkutolover chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Yay! I love it so far! It was sweet of Ikuto to bring Suu home and it was so cute how they snuggled together! Haha! Deja vu. Haha! Amu-chan, did you gain weight? Oh! It's Ikuto! Haha! To the next chapter! AMUTO FOREVER! :)
AliceKat chapter 4 . 4/14/2013
awww thanks - ... ... ... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :D
AliceKat chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
he could just make her blush and then she could say she has a fever? eh .-.
Yumi chapter 4 . 5/2/2012
Ooohhh! Fluff fluff fluffy wuff! I loved it.
ParadiseAvenger chapter 4 . 4/24/2012
I can't feel the love. Amu kicked Ikuto out. This was so cute and fwuffy and adorable. Ikuto is the greatest.
ParadiseAvenger chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Grah! You'd better appreciate this review... It took me four stinking tries to post it. Fanfiction kept eating it! I'm so totally cheesed off!

But I just had to tell you that I had a momentary laugh attack when I read "Hey, Amu, skip with me." The immediate mental picture was Amu and Ikuto totally skipping and singing, "We're off to see the Wizard! The Wonderful Wizard of Oz!" Haha!

This is a really cute story. I love Ikuto.
Kam18 chapter 4 . 11/10/2010
I liked the story and am ashamed to say that I was surprised! I usually predict all the endings right, but not this one. I thought you would end it after the tell me you want me to stay and I'll stay (with the 'like you mean it' part), and shed say something along the lines of 'stay' and that would be the end, but I was surprised and found your chapter cute, although I'm not sure if it's finished... Is it?

Please let me know!

Kristen
landofmyth chapter 4 . 6/20/2010
lovely~ *blows kisses*
AngelicRoses chapter 4 . 3/20/2010
YO! XD

AngelicRoses here! So, there are a couple things to say (and i assure you that they're all good things! XD)

1. This story was simply amazing in plot. It was well organized, well plotted (and i loved the names for each chapter btw)

2. This was just SO FLUFFY AND CUTE WITHOUT CROSSING THE AWKWARD LINE! So i extend my congrats to you on that.

3. Broken Playthings has got to be one of the best stories that i've read thus far in all my years on . If you take a peek at my Favorites List on my profile, you'll notice that there's easily over a hundred stories on there. And i only fav the best stories, or ones that strike me as worthy to be favved. XD

4. This story is AMAZINGLY balanced! There was the right amounts of humor, action, ROMANCE, and... wow... i'm at a momentary loss for words, but what i'm pretty much trying to say is that this story just simply blew me away. I had no other choice BUT to review it when i was done reading it.

5. I honestly cannot wait for you to publish your other Shugo Chara! fanfic. I'll definitely be waiting!

. . .

That's about all i had to say... oO"

Oh. Right. ONE more thing.

You're an amazing writer, so please don't give up or ever be disheartened! Keep writing! You've got the talent!

Well, that's about it! Peace! -V