Reviews for AFW2: The Heroes that Rise, the Heroes that Fall
Bronwynn chapter 36 . 8/28/2011
An amazing ending to an epic story. Absolutely wonderful. Thanks for the tender moment at the end. I hope you do an epilogue or two - they would be much appreciated. I'm sre part 3 will be well worth the wait.
PhantomEmpress chapter 36 . 8/28/2011
Beautifully done. :cries:
Cowgirls Angel Rita chapter 35 . 8/25/2011
NOOO! please. tell me snake dont die!

loving your series! a huge fan of the scarlett/snake eyes pairing. havnt seen the cartoons, but did see the movie.
Miss.Heart Of Swords01 chapter 35 . 8/8/2011
you FINALLY updated and you leave me in a CLIF HANGER how could you? you cruel cruel person. dont do that. WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAA! WWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! update soon to make up for it

,pls,pls,pls,pls
Phoenix51 chapter 35 . 8/6/2011
All Praise the Great God of AFW2 - AF Iron 135!

What have we, your faithful followers, done to have caused you to smite us with your vengence. Delivered unto us in the form of this cliffhanger?

Have Mercy on us Oh Great One!

Please Continue!
Bronwynn chapter 35 . 8/6/2011
Awesome chapter. I hope that Snake Eyes isn't really dead. Please get the next chapter up soon.
Quathis chapter 35 . 8/6/2011
Hmm, a part of me doesn't really think you killed Snake Eyes off, but you have mentioned and proven that killing off major characters is not forbidden here. So good suspense there, and the build up with Scarlet's emotional inner monologue. Really got things going. Until next time.
Bronwynn chapter 34 . 7/26/2011
I am really enjoying this series. I can't wait to read the next chapter.
angela chapter 34 . 7/16/2011
nice story keep going
AtlantisGirl12 chapter 34 . 6/11/2011
Such intensity! Thanks for another great chapter. :)
Quathis chapter 34 . 6/11/2011
Certainly an epic chapter. Two big showdowns with ninjas and stubborn enemy warriors and down to the second results. Pretty tense and hyped up. Snake Eyes does have me a bit worried, but not too much. He's more stubborn than Zartan and Boa combined. Until next time.
Miss.Heart Of Swords01 chapter 34 . 6/10/2011
i like this chapter although i didnt like the 'dont kill him, but he may try to kill you later' thing, but it was just as good as ever. thank for this new chapter and update sooon, pls.
burnt chapter 33 . 5/22/2011
Oh ma gawd! Great writing! I don't know if I can handle waiting for the next chapter! Great story! And I loved A Fire Within too! Awesome story! You are an amazing writer! Loving it so far, keep up the great work! You're too good for fan fiction! I'd love to read some originals if you have any? Once again, WOW!

peace,

burnt
Miss.Heart Of Swords01 chapter 33 . 5/22/2011
aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh that is cruel you left a clif hanger aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (crying). i love your story write more
Faye Kinitt chapter 33 . 5/21/2011
what a great chapter , it had everything that a snake eye fight should have. a great enterence lots a blood and gun fire. brilliant work. thanks for sharing
117 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »