Reviews for AFW2: The Heroes that Rise, the Heroes that Fall
Quathis chapter 33 . 5/21/2011
Do and/or die time. Very tense and my mind didn't quite catch up to the fact that she had actually done until about halfway through the explanation. Very quick pace. Looking forward to what else may happen. Until next time.
Miss.Heart Of Swords01 chapter 32 . 4/18/2011
this story is sooo gooooooddd i want more of it NOW! hahahahaha. i hope you have more for me sooon...real soon
Quathis chapter 32 . 4/2/2011
Good climaxing of tension there, we knew what was coming and that was paid off. The spy in their midst revealed with unknown help on the way. I half expected everyone to hear a motorbike coming and have Snake Eyes bust in through a window or a door. I do look forward to how you manage his appearance, hopefully it will be a payoff as well done as this one. Until next time.
Faye Kinitt chapter 31 . 3/17/2011
great chapter ( as always), I always like Verona and Snake eyes mutual respect for each other in the comics and you captured that in this chapter. and his reaction to ripcord actually made me sad and kinda like ripcord ( and that hasnt happened for a long time).

as always cant wait to read more . thanks for sharing
Quathis chapter 31 . 3/17/2011
Well, that does hurt. Ripcord is a good guy (both in story alignment and as a person). And Zartan is about to find out why you don't mess with ninja, especially angry, protective, and vengeful ninjas. Or with their girlfriends . . . and I mean that in the terms that Shana will kick his butt and not the slang of "messing with". This is why I shouldn't review after work - my brain is mush. Until next time.
Quathis chapter 30 . 3/9/2011
So now Cobra has an angry, vengeful ninja after them . . . gee, I wonder how that will turn out? (cue sarcastic snort)

And, in my opinion, the badassness is all natural. Comes from being the incarnation of "strong and silent". The sword helps too - swords do that.

Until next time.
Phoenix51 chapter 30 . 3/8/2011
Being a "Badass" comes quite naturally for snake - very little effort if any is needed.

You may get tired of reading this but, I will continue to write it until the very last chapter -

Another FANTASTIC Chapter!

Please, Oh Please Continue!
Quathis chapter 29 . 2/18/2011
A nice little section where the Joes pwn the jailers and limp their way to safety. Liked the banter, humor is always a good escape mechanism when dealing with crap life throws at you, especially when someone is helping with said throwing. Until next time.
Faye Kinitt chapter 28 . 2/6/2011
enjoying this fic just as much now as when you first started. great ending to this chapter ! i was shocked !
Quathis chapter 28 . 2/5/2011
Tragic last stand chapter with a suspenseful cliffy that really wants resolving. Very true to life and with tons of tension and suspense. Until next time.
Phoenix51 chapter 28 . 2/5/2011
R.I.P Wet Suit, you will be missed :(
Quathis chapter 27 . 1/30/2011
Good banter and an interesting look into Scarlett's thoughts on her relationship with Snake Eyes. Made me laugh, especially when she thought about how Snake said the missions weren't all exciting - and he's in the middle of an intense fight, badly outnumbered, and taking on sci-fi marines. Until next time.
Faye Kinitt chapter 27 . 1/29/2011
great chapter, loved the banter. and you made me not want to poke Ripcords eyes out !
AtlantisGirl12 chapter 26 . 12/24/2010
Loved the fight scene! Great job as always. :)
Quathis chapter 26 . 12/12/2010
Wow, that was a tough one right there, in your face, and going terminator style. Hope that external drive has some goodies on it. Dang, was that intense. Until next time.
117 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »