Reviews for AFW2: The Heroes that Rise, the Heroes that Fall
PhantomEmpress chapter 2 . 4/23/2010
yay! joy! This promises to get good.
Phoenix51 chapter 2 . 4/22/2010
OMG, THAT WAS AWESOME!

I can hardly put into words how much I have been looking forward to this story, but I'll try.

I have read AFW at least 9 times. patiently waiting for the continuation. Now that the AFW2 is finally out, I can say with absolute certainty that the wait was worth every single agonizing second!

The first chapter that brings us back into the AFW plot has our boy's expertly weaving their way out of a black op situation that could easily have lead to an international war, and the second chapter contains the long awaited reunion of our two favorite characters!

To AF Iron 135 - Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!

Your story along with a few others here on are the only bright spots of my day. I check my email every morning hoping for updates. If there aren't, my day gets a little darker. If there are updates, I must read them before I leave for work (no matter how late it makes me) and I have a stupid smirk on my face for the entire day.

I know that may sound kind of pathetic, but if any of you readers have ever read a book that was so engrossing that you couldn't wait untill you got home to read the next chapter, or when you finished the book you felt as if you had just lost some of your best friends. The book/story could have come to a satisfying conclusion, leaving no loose ends or unanswered questions, and you still feel a little empty inside.

These are emotions that can only be brought out by the the best writers.

It just goes to show how marvelous an author AF Iron 135 truly is.

I think I speak for everyone when I say, keep up the amazing work and please continue!
PhantomEmpress chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Oh. I'm excited for more. can't wait.
Phoenix51 chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Excellent begining, I can hardly wait for the next chapter! Please keep them coming!
Ellmarr chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
nice chap but too short LOL sorry I need my fan fic fix LOL late night and to much caffeine
Art-Dreamer chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
awesomeness
DESIGNER chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
I loved “A Fire Within”, cant wait for this one, please keep writing :)
willwrite4fics chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Good start! Can't wait for more! You really seem to have an understanding for the melocholy grimness that experainced soldiers often carry. Not letting it make them into machine-like automons is difficult, and you've really set it up nicely.
Kiersten chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
I just reviewed the other story and cannot wait to read this one! :D
brainfear chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
More please!
Asterisk78 chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Yes! I've been waiting for the next installation, and I'm so glad that it's finally time...great first chapter!

Asterisk*
HellzCrusader chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
awesome, i can't wait to see your new story! from what i've read of this one, its going to be amazing so i'll be looking forward to it! TiamatV is an amazing author, and i'm just gonna stick this here until i get home from the library, old lady with glasses giving me evil looks , but you both did amazing on this so grats to you both!
117 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8