Reviews for Half Human (or, Deoxyribonucleic Acid)
Lovechilde chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
Whatever you're on, can I have some? Unique, certainly...Wouldn;t put it beyond him, actually. Or her. Twisted and brilliant.
PencilGuardian chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
I love stories where the Doctor crosses his own timeline! The half-human element, as well as Susan, tend to be highly ignored in fandom, so kudos for dealing with both of them so well. Very eloquently written. There are some capitalization issues in the italicized portions, but otherwise, well done.
Kittenmommy chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
Oh my goodness! LOL!
Taryn Eve chapter 1 . 8/21/2002
I'm losing my Dr. Who Purity! Must resist impulse to jump on plane to nearest place that sells Dr. Who videos. I liked the story, and even though I'm way out of my element, you put me in with the Doctor. Introspection at its darkest. Like Ensign, you have crafted a tale of love not really had, but lost anyway, which I like really well.-Padawan
drox chapter 1 . 8/5/2002
Kudos! This is an awesome piece of writing, if a little disturbing at the end. Still, I suppose if some plants can self-pollinate, then perhaps Human/Gallifreyan hybrids can... oh never mind. Anyway, after reading Father Time I'd just figured that Miranda had dropped by Gallifrey, left a little bundle of joy on on the Doctor's (version 1.0) doorstep, said it was his granddaughter, and went on her merry way. Thanks for a compelling, if weird, alternative.
DEP chapter 1 . 6/6/2002
a mirical (sp) of writeing right sorry its late an i cant sleep.
RiverdanceTheOtter chapter 1 . 1/25/2002
Well, this is certainly different. I've read of some stories with the Doctor being a woman and basically I don't care much for them but this isn't bad at all. (It's quite a bit more tastefully done than some others!)

But couldn't this be considered the ultimate in inbreeding? And shouldn't someone inform the Doctor that when someone tells him to go screw himself it's only a figure of speech?
Roseveare chapter 1 . 1/17/2002
Delightfully twisted :)
Dorsi chapter 1 . 1/7/2002
This is another wonderous piece of fiction writing. Eight gets to shag someone which is required for any fiction about him to be any good. Plus he then has angsty pain at the memory of shagging himself.
Jack Garden chapter 1 . 1/6/2002
I enjoyed reading this thoroughly - I was very intrigued by the idea of the Doctor and the Doctor doing things, and, with the whole "mule" nature of the Doctor, it really does seem like the only feasible theory - there may be others, but this one seems to make most sense and is without doubt more likely than many others. It's plain to see throughout the series that what the Doctor really wants is family - the whole loner thing gets him down - take 6 and Peri, for example - 6 was like a father-figure to young Peri, and then there was 4 and dearest Adric. It stands to reason that, when he regenerates as a girl-mule, the Doctor should set about making babies in the only possible way.

Thank you for this story, it's the only fanfic I've read lately that really made me want to review it. Thanks again.