Reviews for The Girl Unmasked
MLeggyLeaf chapter 2 . 1/11/2014
Wow. Didn't expect that.
Naturally hahahha
nice twist. I like her determination even if this way the avenger title went into Hinata's shoulder.
At least there's no Orochimaru anymore...I am excited to see her racing. But racing bike is way scarier than car. I've only felt at most 70-80 km/s. And it's scary as hell

happy writing
MLeggyLeaf chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
I am crying. It's not helping that it's raining.
Angst.
I hope she will be okay and find a new purpose in her life.

Happy writing.
Ellie.Ferguson chapter 2 . 8/31/2013
PLEASE, please, update! please! your stories always manage to pull at the strings of my heart that are normally untouchable and you must, MUST, continue this story! Pleaaaasssseeeeeeee
Guest chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
Are you ever going to update I love all your fanfic a and I've been waiting for some time now . Please update. PLEASE !
lavender-chan chapter 2 . 12/17/2012
Is there a pairing yet? If no, i would choose or gaahina.
Anyways, ur story seem to get better. Good job!
N update soon
Edelin chapter 2 . 2/2/2011
I like the story... and the strong Hinata... But I see you haven't updated for so long... Have you given up on the story? If not and you are planning to continue it... I would personally be very interested in seeing a softer side of Neji and Hiashi... making them feel is something I would certainly enjoy since (especially) Hiashi has been really annoying in this fic. Also there is no Hanabi right?
HinataMorningstar chapter 2 . 1/3/2011
very interesting, just one question, WHERES THE REST?
Deithefrenchfri chapter 2 . 11/27/2010
I really like this story, I read the first one and loved it, already I can tell this one is just as good if not better! Great job!
AkaruiGekkou chapter 2 . 9/12/2010
great story overall :D

"let the power of youth shine within your writing"!
Lorraine chapter 2 . 6/19/2010
This story is great. I have really enjoyed reading this chapter and the other story "The girl with a mask". I hope that you will complete it
Stormy chapter 2 . 3/14/2010
Amazing sequal so for please update soon! This story is addicting.
Regin chapter 2 . 1/27/2010
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
TannerBananer chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
When Sasuke Died , it's like a sharp knife was pierced into my gut. I couldn't believe it, I swear I read the chapter 5 times to realize that in the sequel he won't be appearing. I literally cried.

I have many reasons why I shouldn't continue reading the sequel, but through the loss of the arrogant Uchiha, I read your story because your writting is amazingly addictive. Bittersweet I shall put it. So throwing Sasuhina out the window, I'll convert myself into a GaarHina for this story.

I hate you, but at the same time I love you

].
SarahiNia chapter 2 . 1/9/2010
I am so guessing that the undercover FBI agent is Itachi! Come one it has to be him, hes not evil! He's not evil!

...anyways good job.
SarahiNia chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Okay, well this was amazing. I loved it, expecially since there going to be racing motorcycles now! Thats going to be so exiting [PS. Finally saw the first two fast and the furious and let me tell you they were amazing just like your story!]

Good job and keep up the good work!