Reviews for Casper's Lullaby
Saphira-bellacqua chapter 6 . 9/29/2013
oh my God, i cried so much, and now i'm smiling... how can you do that? I mean, one minute I was sobbing here and the other I was smiling like a lunatic. My sister thinks i'm crazy now... Thanks for the amazing fic. I cried so much, but it had a happy ending (thank u sooooo much for that)
pandora jazz chapter 6 . 9/20/2009
Sorry for the late review.

I wasn't sure where you were going with this story when I first started to read it and review. I remembered that you had written some death fics before and it didn't look good for Sam.

I really enjoyed the twist you gave your story with nurse Erin and instead of healing Sam, you sent Dean back to the day of the accident hoping he could stop Sam from getting hurt.

Wonderful finish to your story. I'm glad that Dean did tell Sam what had happened and of course I had to smile when Dean threw the pillow at the end.

Thanks for sharing your story with us.

I hope to read some more from you in the future.
JadeAlmasy chapter 6 . 9/18/2009
Lol Sam never sees the Pillows comming when Dean throws them. Great job on this story! Please do write some more stories!

Jade
racefh853629 chapter 6 . 9/18/2009
Aww...

What a cute, sweet ending. Great story!
riquitv chapter 6 . 9/18/2009
thanks thanks thanks, i love the story, tahnks so much for sharing :)
drkstormynite chapter 6 . 9/18/2009
*wipes tears*

Seriously LOVE this story!

Thanks so much for sharing it.

Dean hugging Sam - oh how I love those brotherly moments!

Wishing for one coming soon in Season 5!

Bless!
cuddygirl18 chapter 6 . 9/18/2009
yay! a chapter have arrived and i love it! :) what is your next story?
Dawn N chapter 6 . 9/18/2009
I thought your brother banter was grat and that you captured the siblings perfectly :) I'm looking forward to more from you, so keep writing!
fantasdancer chapter 6 . 9/17/2009
Well that was just beautiful Ally. Made me cry and all. Very well written. By the sound of your opener, you don't write regularly - but with a talent like this one - that's a shame. hope you post lots more on a regular basis.
NeverEndingSugarHigh chapter 5 . 9/2/2009
Whoa! One word: update! Such a touching, heartbreaking story and now it keeps getting better and better. Put us out of our misery. Please!
JadeAlmasy chapter 5 . 9/1/2009
Wow Two Powerful chapters! Great job on this chapters! i knew that Erin was an Angel. Cant wait to read more!

Jade
racefh853629 chapter 5 . 9/1/2009
Aww... *huggles Dean*

I had the feeling Erin wasn't quite from this world... I like her, though. :D

Can't wait for more!
Sastiel chapter 5 . 9/1/2009
HEC YES! YAYS!GREAT CHAPTER!
drkstormynite chapter 5 . 9/1/2009
*wipes eyes*

Wow. Heartbreaking!

Just read all five chapters...excuse me...

*blows nose*

Okay, so Dean's gonna get his Sammy back?

*grabs another kleenex*

I should be able to stop crying now...in a minute.

thanks for the story. Can't wait to read more.
enid12 chapter 5 . 9/1/2009
wow i didn't see that twist coming.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »