Reviews for Consequences of a prepared mind
Skywroe chapter 10 . 1/31
I hope you continue, this is so great.
Enishi-Haru chapter 10 . 12/12/2016
Hello
Great story, I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Please don't abandon
PoseidonPrince chapter 10 . 11/14/2016
Really liked it.
Niknakkitkat chapter 10 . 10/13/2016
Aaah this is so good please come back and add more i wanna know how this harry succeeds in life overall
Guest chapter 10 . 10/6/2016
What a shame this is abandoned! Was very enjoyable and full of promise.
Thanks for the teaser x.
LtsHrIt4ThBoyz chapter 10 . 9/8/2016
Wow; what a terrific story! You have a real gift-I really hate that you seem to have stopped writing. I truly hope that you've just taken a break from writing and that nothing more tragic has happened to take your ability and talent away from us.
I'm still going to 'Follow' this story, cuz, no matter what, it's a wonderfully original and intelligent tale, and if you're ever able and willing to take it up again, I'll be here to welcome you, with open arms!
Thank you for sharing this with us!
Take care!
Sincerely,
MelJ
jadethetroll chapter 10 . 9/5/2016
i really like your take on the story. Do you consider resuming to write on this plot?
Hurricane Potter 123 chapter 10 . 8/23/2016
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please update this story
Outlook42 chapter 10 . 6/27/2016
Great story I'm sorry to see it was abandoned
Nenuks chapter 10 . 6/15/2016
Any chance of this story being continued somewhere? I love your frustrated Snape, and everyone else's reactions to our wondrous Raven firstie. :) More, please!
Nicol chapter 10 . 5/22/2016
Please if ur not dead finish this story.
Thanks
Nicol
a HP fan chapter 10 . 4/23/2016
I love your writing and I thoroughly enjoyed this story. Harry is different, smart (yay!), cunning, and clever. I really like how you are portraying him, so I hope that inspiration will hit anew so that you can start writing on this story again.
xikum chapter 10 . 3/6/2016
Is this continued anywhere else? I'd love to read more. It 'feels' just like being a serious student (I was the Hermione of my class in middle and high school, which is comparable to Hogwarts).
xikum chapter 4 . 3/6/2016
Whoa. This is very interesting. I like the approach you have Harry taking; it is calm and well thought-out. This is great.
Crystal M. Key chapter 10 . 1/30/2016
This is even more interesting than Exclusion. I really hope you update this sometime, there is never enough Ravenclaw!Harry out there. I'm particularly intrigued by Ravenclsw!Neville, and would love to know the contents of his conversation with the Sorting Hat. Thanks!