Reviews for Consequences of a prepared mind
All your stories are well written ,realistic, have original ideas and interesting characters. Very enjoyable to read.
What a shame they were mostly abandoned.
Thanks very much for sharing them .
Scarlet Lupin chapter 10 . 7/27
This is really awesome and I am so excited for the next chapter so please update again soon thank you :)
-SL xx
hkelley1992 chapter 3 . 7/24
its nice to see footnotes showing where thimgs came from so many don't
Plzz finish or give it up to somebody for adoption.
Gidget1889 chapter 1 . 6/3
I noticed that none of your stories have been updated since 2012. Are you still writing? I recognize the prompt of your story but I remember the story going further than this. Did someone adopt it? Please let me know. My email is the above name all lowercase and from gmail. Thank you.
fingerprint-by-fingerprint chapter 10 . 5/6
ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS! I love your writing style! Loved what you did with the characters! I hope you come back to this someday! Awesome job, thanks for posting! :D
mab70 chapter 10 . 5/3
I am very saddened that this marvelous story of yours has not been updated for so long.
I find your writing to be of the highest caliber! Your words flow smoothly and the story is engrossing. The characters have depth and their actions seem within the bounds of reason.
I am a very big fan of Neville and love how you have placed him in Ravenclaw with Harry and Hermione. I don't think I have ever read another story that had this happening.
I am also really enjoying the inner workings of Ravenclaw house you are portraying, and especially joying the way Harry is creating community among the first year students.
I pray that your will that real life is treating you kindly and that someday your muse will return and allow you to add to this lovely story!
Thank you for sharing your talent!
Pennieyoung chapter 10 . 4/30
Oh this such a great story, please, please update soon:)
Araytigre chapter 10 . 4/14
Poor Severus, he had himself all worked up about how he was going to take out his revenge on Harry's Father through him, however even though he may look like his Father, He is nothing like him, and is more like his Mother in every way (but looks, except his Eyes, naturally). Needless to say, All of his Teachers are impressed by him, with the exception of Albus, who is just confused. As he is the Leader of the First Year Ravens (little does he know, yet), and now also has some of the Badger firsties following him, it won't surprise me if he starts pulling some of the Lions and Snakes too (not Ron or Draco of course), thereby becoming the defacto First Year Leader for the whole School. All the while innocently changing the Wizarding World by innovating and streamlining just how they do things in general. Naturally, the other Ravenclaw Years will start using Harry's style and techniques, so it will snowball from there to the other Houses as he gathers the other firsties, and the word spreads (the Snakes won't be the last in the process, with the exception of a few, that ranking will come from the Lions). I do hope that your Muse will allow you to continue this fun story sometime soon. Thank You. TTFN
crankypants16 chapter 10 . 4/8
lovely story
SusanL chapter 10 . 3/21
I'm truly disappointed to have reached the end so quickly. Your take on Smart/Independent is good and your execution is crisp and highly readable.

I hope you're well and called to someday continue writing.
azulkan2 chapter 1 . 3/10
Great story. Would love to see more, but doesn't appear to be a viable story any more. To bad, but such is life.
Skywroe chapter 10 . 1/31
I hope you continue, this is so great.
Enishi-Haru chapter 10 . 12/12/2016
Hello
Great story, I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Please don't abandon
PoseidonPrince chapter 10 . 11/14/2016