Reviews for Consequences of a prepared mind
Crystal M. Key chapter 10 . 1/30
This is even more interesting than Exclusion. I really hope you update this sometime, there is never enough Ravenclaw!Harry out there. I'm particularly intrigued by Ravenclsw!Neville, and would love to know the contents of his conversation with the Sorting Hat. Thanks!
emmalilly21 chapter 10 . 1/24
update please!
FotoDi chapter 9 . 1/21
This is lovely in that you add details, thought processes, interactions/results, and third party observations. You show how 11-year-old learn to cast & control Magic. It's a quite unique approach! I hope you get back to the story some day.
tayleah chapter 10 . 1/11
Hoping against hope that this will be continued. I would love to see where it goes from here.
Calmzone1 chapter 10 . 1/10
really enjoying reading your story. I am assuming that either your story was not discovered amongst the masses of stories written at the time, or life got in the way. What a shame. You have a very unique take on the story. I would love to read the rest of it one day. Perhaps life will give you the opportunity or desire to finish it :) Thanks for sharing what you did.
Lu chapter 4 . 1/5
Good
silas chapter 10 . 12/28/2015
Your story is logical and flows well. I really liked how you portrayed harry
Laud de Saturno chapter 10 . 11/12/2015
En definitiva está historia me encantó, es diferente a otras historias que he leído, es una pena que lleve ya unos cuantos sin actualizar
swayrabbit chapter 10 . 11/6/2015
I enjoyed what you have got so far with this story. Please continue, its a great start and interesting view.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2015
Well thought out and well written, kudos.
Selande chapter 10 . 10/12/2015
Extremely fun story! Hope to read more as I love how this Harry is respectful and so eager to learn.
Saissa chapter 10 . 9/20/2015
Excellent start. It is a great pity this appears to have been abandoned.

I for one, would love to read more.
Saissa chapter 6 . 9/20/2015
I think you have done a great job in not repeating everything we know from canon and others fics ad nauseum. Very well done. And I do like the idea of using Flitwick as the introduction - rather than Dumbles lackeys - Hagrid and McGonaghall.
SortingHat chapter 4 . 9/4/2015
This version of Ravenclaw Peggy Sue Harry is so sterile it's more like Seven of Nine reading the fic to you. No offense but please offer personality charms to it.
SortingHat chapter 2 . 9/4/2015
Interesting idea I've seen it done before Ravenclaw Harry without being so sterile. This is more like a program reading it to you.