Reviews for Consequences of a prepared mind
PoseidonPrince chapter 10 . 11/14
Really liked it.
Niknakkitkat chapter 10 . 10/13
Aaah this is so good please come back and add more i wanna know how this harry succeeds in life overall
What a shame this is abandoned! Was very enjoyable and full of promise.
Thanks for the teaser x.
LtsHrIt4ThBoyz chapter 10 . 9/8
Wow; what a terrific story! You have a real gift-I really hate that you seem to have stopped writing. I truly hope that you've just taken a break from writing and that nothing more tragic has happened to take your ability and talent away from us.
I'm still going to 'Follow' this story, cuz, no matter what, it's a wonderfully original and intelligent tale, and if you're ever able and willing to take it up again, I'll be here to welcome you, with open arms!
Thank you for sharing this with us!
Take care!
Sincerely,
MelJ
jadethetroll chapter 10 . 9/5
i really like your take on the story. Do you consider resuming to write on this plot?
Hurricane Potter 123 chapter 10 . 8/23
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please update this story
Outlook42 chapter 10 . 6/27
Great story I'm sorry to see it was abandoned
Nenuks chapter 10 . 6/15
Any chance of this story being continued somewhere? I love your frustrated Snape, and everyone else's reactions to our wondrous Raven firstie. :) More, please!
Nicol chapter 10 . 5/22
Please if ur not dead finish this story.
Thanks
Nicol
a HP fan chapter 10 . 4/23
I love your writing and I thoroughly enjoyed this story. Harry is different, smart (yay!), cunning, and clever. I really like how you are portraying him, so I hope that inspiration will hit anew so that you can start writing on this story again.
xikum chapter 10 . 3/6
Is this continued anywhere else? I'd love to read more. It 'feels' just like being a serious student (I was the Hermione of my class in middle and high school, which is comparable to Hogwarts).
xikum chapter 4 . 3/6
Whoa. This is very interesting. I like the approach you have Harry taking; it is calm and well thought-out. This is great.
Crystal M. Key chapter 10 . 1/30
This is even more interesting than Exclusion. I really hope you update this sometime, there is never enough Ravenclaw!Harry out there. I'm particularly intrigued by Ravenclsw!Neville, and would love to know the contents of his conversation with the Sorting Hat. Thanks!
emmalilly21 chapter 10 . 1/24
update please!
FotoDi chapter 9 . 1/21
This is lovely in that you add details, thought processes, interactions/results, and third party observations. You show how 11-year-old learn to cast & control Magic. It's a quite unique approach! I hope you get back to the story some day.