Reviews for For the Sake of a Smile
Mina Xu chapter 4 . 10/13/2017
Hello,

Please do continue... I am beggung you... I love this pair
sora-to-umi chapter 4 . 9/25/2015
Please please please continue this! I read all three of them and this is one of the best story I've read! I love the concept of Suzaku seeing Kallen as his only hope of truly connecting with another human being despite the mask that he always has to don on from now :D You can make this series of Suzakallen fics into something more, multi-chapter maybe with all the threads coming together. It is truly a waste if you do not continue this story in my opinion. I love how deliciously human and vulnerable you portray the two of them here, like Suzaku is the only who can truly comfort Kallen in the post-Zero requiem and vice versa. Please please continue this story. Suzakallen FTW!
lingerintheshadows-2 chapter 4 . 4/29/2014
Oh please update! i'm begging you. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. (shocks, i am doubting if am talking to anyone...)
Canadawear chapter 4 . 4/24/2014
Ahh! I've been tricked! But okay, I will wait forever. Great story I hope you continue it, or that inspiration comes back with a vengeance! I love your writing!
Canadawear chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
I'm crying. Thank you for writing the complexity that is Suzaku and Kallen. Apart and together, what an interesting resting dynamic.
Starlit Skyline chapter 4 . 10/18/2013
This was really entertaining, the relationship you built up between Kallen and Suzaku and the situations you put them in is realistic, it has just the right amount of both humor and hurt/comfort - and it's just soo cute when they get all angsty!
Anyway, I really liked this, it's a shame that you didn't write/update more of the story, but I'm still content with what I've read so far. Good job.
P.S. PM me if you ever plan to update this, I'd definitely read it.
fanficreader973 chapter 4 . 5/30/2013
i can wait. Just please update as sonn as possible
PLawrence chapter 3 . 9/22/2012
Kallen and Suzaku are sweet even though Kallen was so VIOLENT to SUZAKU but i think Suzaku love KAllen even though they argue for sometmes.. most of all I ENJOY YOUR STORY ! XD
DeiHina chapter 4 . 5/5/2012
oh, I'm SO in love with your story, so please, tell me if you're still working on it. The idea is great, to begin with. The characters aren't OOC and you've added some nice details. I love how the two of them act when they're together and how they challenge each other. Also, I'm a big fan of Leaf-kun XD That was so very Kallen to give that name to the plant. And I loved the fact that she 'went out to eat some cake to mourn Leaf-kun properly'. That sounded so awesome, I really laughed hard. It was such a blast to read through those pretty long, pretty detailed, pretty exciting and pretty not-boring and super-sweet chapters! Those emotional moments just were as adorable as the fight between Kallen and Suzaku when destroying Leaf-kun's pot. Thanks for that :) I really hope to hear from you. You have a great written style, you know :)
mina90 chapter 4 . 3/16/2012
i can't wait for the new chapter! I'm glad to hear that you are still continuing this story! :D
Rose chapter 4 . 12/3/2011
Yes ! I'm so glad that you decided to well not update , but a message about this fic being alive . ! I really like this so please update soon .
xXBrittyBabeXx chapter 4 . 12/1/2011
soooo excited, cannot wait for the next chapter.. I always felt like I was the only one who fell in love with the Suzaku Kallen pairing.. Your story gives me hope basically… Love the story so far…XD
FlareKnight chapter 4 . 10/26/2011
Sorry it took a while to comment. I'm glad to hear the story will continue. Know how hard it can be to get back into a story that life has forced onto the shelf for a while. Good luck rewriting chapters and on the new one.
fionamoto chapter 3 . 10/26/2011
Just came across your story tonight and enjoying it so far. I love how their relationship is develops, so far it has been sweet and tender. Though, Kallen seems to be the dominate one here. LOL It will soon be harder for Suzaku to hide his Zero identity...I'm also still wondering how did she find out that he was still alive. Looking forward to the new chappies and keep up the wonderful work! XD
thepinkmartini chapter 4 . 10/24/2011
Oh my gosh! So excited for the new chapter and the revisions! I was glad when I saw an update in my email :) I can't wait!