Reviews for Lay All Your Love on Me
AWESOME
TEAM SasuNaruHina chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
NOSE BLEED
Truewman chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Jealous and PMSY Danny plus angst arguments followed with make-up sex with Dash...

Bless your soul for you have completed my mornin
inuyasha1kougafan101 chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
This story reminded me of the song Lay All Your Love On Me from Mamma Mia!
Kalypso Fox chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Oh my god, I know u probably already gave away that cookie; but is it the dressing room sex? xD Haha, great story. *~*
DeepFriedMarshmallow chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
After reading this I noticed that you used "non-con" as a descriptor in the summary. You might want to change this. Non-con means non consensual a.k.a rape. The use of this descriptor is inaccurate and might turn off some potential readers.
LunaticV chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
haha, jealou danny.. lol..

well, that was hot XP
MsFallynGrey chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
loved it! there arent many fics on here that are DannyxDash that are acceptable but your was fantastic!
Sarcasmastic chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
When I saw that YYWKMN had reviewed, I couldn't resist. So, I'm not too much for smut, as I can't stomach the actual graphics (nor can I write it, sadly) but my curiosity made me scan the words, and I'm going to stop sounding so ridiculously... ridiculous.

It was excellent. I love your descriptions and ideas and symbolism and imagery; you write beautifully, even when the content isn't made for children's eyes, haha.

Now comes the bad. (I'm sorry, but even if you don't still write, I feel the need to make you better with my insight and hopefully, inspire you to try new things, please don't take this the wrong way). I feel like... I'm not sure. I feel like Danny's personality, there, in the beginning was just... just very Not Danny. Not sure; I realize that he's supposed to have been older, and I understand that and respect it, but it seemed OOC. I did like it a lot, I liked the consistency of the personality and its conflict, but the mood swingingness. I think that if I think more about it, I'll be able to understand better.

I like the way you showed their connection and relationship *so* much. I mean, true, you did something I hate (completely unrelated to you, but I hate it because of a creative writing teacher I had): it's the idea of "show and don't tell". Show their growing relationship, don't just say what it was.

The whole "they've been boyfriends for 3 years" thing annoys me. The thing is, I shouldn't be mad about it-it was a one shot! Ugh, I hate my psyche sometimes.

Overall, and without my stupid nitpicking, I loved it. The emotion and anger and passion and frustration with that passion was conveyed so well. Congrats. :D

P.S.- I really hope this super long review didn't piss you off. Sorry.
YeahYouWannaKnowMyName chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Woo-Hoo, Jealous Danny. Nice.

YYWKMN.
Zbbal chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Good job.
Danny Fenton chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
you know what you should create a songfic with that song from the movie Mamma Mia with Danny and Dash.
Rin0rourke chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
You kind of used "snapped" a bit too much, but other than that it was fabulous.

I'd like to see what brought them together, heh, but then those are my favorites.

-Rin
Miz. Jynx chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Oh lemme guess...Danny-in-ghost-form sex? X) lol, nice work, I like the whole 'insanely possesive Danny' thing, but for some reason reading him angry gives me a headache. O.o' Weird... lol Keep up the (good? Awesome? Insane?) work!