Reviews for Do I Have Mojo? Bonus Scene
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
far out brussle sprout! hahhahah! :D that was unreal banana peel! :D I loved it, you always make me laugh
Shizuka Taiyou chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Love it. Can't wait for more awsomeness from you chica.

C.D.
Fantasyfan4ever chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Hehe, I guess that's a yes. Anyways, it's cool to have read this bonus scene. Wow, I never knew Prowl could be so... energetic. XD Eh, I'm still happy to see that he and Jazz are enjoying themselves. Well done!
AMAPADME chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
OUCH! DOORWINGS! poor Prowl But so funny.
Bunnylass chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
O.M.G! That was HILARIOUS! I was giggling the whole way through! :D Love, love, love it! How did you manage to pack so much humor into such a short chapter? I need lessons! Hahaha. I loved it when Jazz thought he'd damaged Prowl's interface systems, and just sighed with relief when it was, you know, only his doorwing. No problem. :P Gah, I haven't giggled that much in ages! I'm going in for a second read! THIS rocks! And YOU rocks for writing it!

*Highfives ya* \m/
EvilBunny91 chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Oh my Primus,that was so funny XD!I know exactly how it feels like when someone gets hurt a bit,and you can't help but laugh.

And typical poking someone's wound,causing the other yell in pain.

It's funny to imagine them thinking about this years later."Hey, our first interface?" "Yes, fell off the desk,you landed on me and my doorwing got was painful,but we you poked my hurt doorwing" XD XD XD

I really liked this uld you update "Hold On Before It's Too Late" as soon as you can?I'm getting itchy to read it.
Phoenix13 chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Oh girl, you're really going nuts over Prowl (and by association, Jazz) ain't ya? Don't tell me Prowl has a shot at shoving Optimus aside? No, wait, that would NEVER happen - you just like Prowl as a side dish. A little bit of Prowl on the side does every female transfan good, especially if it turns out Barricade is a Prowl-gone-bad-bot in the third movie! C'mon Bay, you can do it!