Reviews for GI Joe: The Rise of CGI
Asterisk78 the gayest hobo chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
this is the gayest piece of garbage ever. yr such a nub. ya nub
Brainiac5 chapter 12 . 1/19/2010
I think I died of silent laughter twice- this is what I get for reading your fic in a computer lab: A hernia!

I loved the spanish, and the horrible babelfish translator... And Stephen Hawking vs Stephen King...

And the polar bear. I can't wait to see how this thing ends... And the ice falls... and sinks...

PS: Are we still tied in the procrastination game?
zenbon zakura chapter 12 . 1/18/2010
lol

the plane

lol

so cute!
Frankizzle chapter 12 . 1/17/2010
Hahaha, I loved the Spanish bit, I'm learning Spanish at the moment and those false cognates get really annoying. I'm guessing it would be even more annoying if I was about to be eaten by nanomites *nods sagely*

Everything was generally hilarious, I would love to see Storm Shadow kill a polar bear with arrows XD
Karama9 chapter 12 . 1/16/2010
Yay, an update!

Big international team with no Spanish speaker, BUT Scarlett is familiar with the quirks of the language. Loved that. :D

I like Storm Shadow's attitude with the Sue. He's actually nicer than I would be by that point, while still sardonic. Snake Eyes hiding and practically cowering is great.
x0xkassieannx0x chapter 12 . 1/16/2010
*laughs* Oh my! That was amazing!

It almost makes me cringe, when I read all these stories from G.I Joe about these unbelievable characters who defeat the Joes all the time and always have some trashy background. Aka Mary Sues.

This is very clever and really enjoyed reading it so far! You've knocked all the Mary Sue's on the head and I can swear I recognise all of them. *grin*

(Ps: nothing bugs me more than writing in accents )

Cant wait to read more! This is great!
willwrite4fics chapter 12 . 1/15/2010
Hahahahah! Thanks.. I needed this. Poor polar bear will get a tummyache now.
dreamweaver34 chapter 11 . 1/15/2010
OMG, the polar bear eating a Mary-Sue! That is perfect. And the thing with the cats and her 'depression' is just fabulous.

“Last time I checked, Snake Eyes wasn’t Prozac,” Storm Shadow said.

I love that line. Just the thought of Snake Eyes being like Prozac is hilarious. Great job!
Frankizzle chapter 11 . 1/11/2010
"It took everything Storm Shadow had not to run." - I have never laughed so much. I think I keep saying that in every review I post for this story, but it honestly just keeps getting better and better. Loved the Sue-tastic-ness and the Star Wars bit. Muy, muy gracioso - see, it was so awesome, it gets a multilingual review! Yeah!
Ms. Catnip chapter 11 . 1/10/2010
...Oh, I am so sending this to my mom...

She'll love you forever xD

And $40 says that your Storm Shadow escape is more probable than whatever they come up with
Brainiac5 chapter 11 . 1/10/2010
Luke Skywalker, Qi, mary sues and service ladders... love it!

Always have, always will! Great job as always, and I also loved your NANO! (I didn't think Junko was particularly sue-ish, but a cameo isn't bad...)

-B5
zenbon zakura chapter 11 . 1/9/2010
he became jinx...?

*deadpan*
Hagan99 chapter 11 . 1/9/2010
Great job once again. Love the Phoenix reference- heck, all the obscure references throughout. Look forward to every update.
Karama9 chapter 11 . 1/8/2010
As always, love the interactions between Snake Eyes, the Sues and Storm Shadow. Also liked the Star Wars reference.

It's always nice to see new chapters. As always, looking forward to the next one!
Brainiac 5 chapter 10 . 12/9/2009
Sepukku... ha! Yesh. Ah, another good entry. I loved Rex's gollum imitation, and how Storm Shadow manages to disappear whenever things seem to be going wrong. And the green-eyed asian. Ha! (Plus, she'd have to be japanese, because chinese, koreans and Japanese are all fairly snarky towards each other. Like my dad's chinese coworker who complained because he had a "korean" hair cut. it's just weird...)

Anyway, wonderful interpretation of Mary sues, and it was nice to see the Devil's Advocate, even if she was trying to end her gramatically-puritanical existence... ha!

MWEH!

PS: Ask me about my math final...
107 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »