Reviews for GI Joe: The Rise of CGI
Naril chapter 4 . 9/6/2009
lol your story's awesome it makes me laugh so bad. i also loved the philospher bit. I was thinking though, did you raid a thesaurus for that bit of dialogue, did you get it out of a book or are you that impressively clever? XD
Brainiac5 the amused chapter 4 . 9/6/2009
As usual, this was hilarious, and I liked how you threw in your own preference while still making sure people knew that you were aware of it.

Even if the Mary sues are a distressing piece of news, at least there are new readers finding my story...

yay!

-B5

(I loved the bad grammar. LOVED it.)
Karama9 chapter 4 . 9/6/2009
It's always a treat to read those. Good work, as usual. :D

Love the bit explaining Snake Eyes' communication skills...
The Wriiter chapter 3 . 9/2/2009
"Ana nodded, and looked over at Rex, who was attempting to put the moves on a large flowerpot."

AHAHAHA :)

please update!

this is hilarious!
Loke0 chapter 3 . 9/1/2009
:D awsome! xD I liked the parts with Storm Shadow and Snake Eyes. Say, I have a suggestion XD cant the mary sues catch snake eyes and storm shadow and force them to kiss? xD
sanchan chapter 3 . 8/31/2009
This is hilarious. I love it.
Karama9 chapter 3 . 8/31/2009
“Hi, I’m Lauren. I have long, straight, brownish-red hair that reaches my shoulders and hazel eyes. Scarlett is my half-sister, and I have a dark secret.”

You owe me a new keyboard, it got sprayed because I happened to have something in my mouth when I read this.

Wonderful! :D
Ahhh again this was amazing chapter 3 . 8/31/2009
Brainiac5

Just kidding. Anyway, as I said in my name, Ah, again this was amazing!

Sister dear (who's hanging over my shoulder in an attempt to get on facebook sometime before doomsday) also appreciated this.

Loved the matrix comments and Star wars, and the Mary Sue. HA!

I love how you point out odd things through their dialogue.

Anyway, GREAT JOB!
HellzCrusader chapter 3 . 8/30/2009
awesome this is great! :) keep it up ur on a roll!
HellzCrusader chapter 2 . 8/26/2009
oh dear this is going to end in tears, i can tell.

now whether they are tears of joy or tears of anguish it reamains to be seen. [i'm voting that the ninjas die from laughing rather than being torn apart by a horde of hormonal ex crazed mary sues.]

:) can't wait to see more on this!
sami chapter 2 . 8/26/2009
hahaa. love it.
Karama9 chapter 2 . 8/26/2009
I never thought I'd say this, but Ripcord was hilarious!

You have a genie for parody, keep it up!
Brainiac5 chapter 2 . 8/26/2009
Hah, as usual, this is amazing, and I STILL haven't seen the movie!

arg.

Anyway, creative as ever. I read it aloud to my brother and my dad, and they agreed that this was amazing.

NICE!

Brainiac5 chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Ah... I must see this movie! (But I loved it anyway. I can't wait to see the movie with all your input in the back of my mind... I'll laugh hysterically through the movie and everyone will wonder if I'm sane... but hey, sounds fun!)

again, wonderful job!

Karama9 chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Ah, history. The greatest thing ever ignored.

Love the Mary Sue bit! :)
107 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »