Reviews for Symmetry
Alicia9876 chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
I love the statement "I have loved this man since before I knew what love was" So Brennan
Chasing Liquor chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
This story has very interesting ideas. Clearly a lot of thought has gone into it. But I found myself quite distracted by the overuse and misuse of semicolons, to the great detriment of my reading experience. I don't want that to sound discouraging, because semicolon usage is a lost art. It would just behoove you to read up on how to use them.
housexbonesobsession chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Amazing. Perfect. Beautiful. I love this. This is SO in character, it's crazy. I could see it happening and I absolutely LOVE.. "I loved him before I even knew what love was" That just makes this whole fic even better because it's so true. Great, great, GREAT job! You're such an awesome writer. :)
amber chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
i love it! lol ;D
eitoph chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
I love the "How long?" line. There's just something about it that seems so sweet and so intense.

I picked up on the singlet thing too, just cause I live in Australia as well, but hey, it's nice to hear something familiar.
GCatsPjs chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
Wow... That was so incredibly hot... I loved it!
bonesparticulat chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Well-written and sweet. Thank you!
Shell chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Very sweet.
dance. phalanges. dance chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
That was a very nice plot, and it was very well written, something which, sadly, is a change from the typical on this site. Oh well, I still read it all anyway :D I'm working on being more well-rounded in my reviews so bear with me. Good characterization with Brennan's thoughts, I might add.
allthatisevil chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
wow... that's... I'm speechless. I mean... wow.

You're good, you're really, really good, you probably know that already, but still I need to say it.

It's very well writen. And prefectly balanced. And Newton in the middle made my day. And wow.

Honeslty, thank you for writing it.
Stoned Snail chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Very good. The whole story is quite atmospheric and draws you in despite the (lack of) length. ;)
hrhdana chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
wow.

seriously, do u wrtie professionally?

wow.

loved it.

can see it happening in my mind.

love it.

amazing.

so glad u wrote it.

please write more.

i love this point of view.

i love the connection thay have and how lovely he is.

oh, just so great. perfect, even.

nice touch with the getting undressed on the way. hot, needy and subtle.
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
That was pretty sweet. Great job. (:
M. Rig chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Agh you're killing me! Killing me! This was SO good! I love this fic so much.

Your narrator really clicked for me at this part: "Who was I to mess with office politics? I watch his strong arm extend again and again; shaking the hands of people who he either finds interesting, or finds in the path of least resistance to the bar." Least resistance to the bar amazingly perfect insight/tone.

And then, that she 'loved him before she knew what love was' was just so perfect. I gush. That line alone is so beatiful, it could stand on its own as the shortest, most satisfying fic ever.

..and NOT just because of the word singlet. LOL! LOVE IT! (*want to be alone with it, like mac 'n cheese...)

: )

Three cheers for you.
nopenname66 chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Hit the green button and be kind, you say?

I say, no need! The story is wonderful, and deserves a sequel, and I thank you for taking the time to write.

Now I've got to go check out your page to find more...

Peace -