Reviews for Boo Boo Bot Bunny
Wacko12 chapter 1 . 4/19
I think Jolt is Ratchet's assistant
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2015
GirlWhoLovesAnime

D'AWWHHHH! I WANT A BUNNY BOT! NU FAIR THEY GOT ONE! NU FAIR! *throws a tantrum*

Prowl: "...Why do you want a Boo boo Bunny anyways?"

Me: THEY'RE CUTE AND ADORABLE AND HEAL WOUNDS AND STUFF! *flails arms* I WANT MY BUNNY BOT!

Ironhide: *gives her a red and black one* "Here, now stop acting like a Sparkling."

Me: YAY! *cuddles*

Prowl: "I blame Hummergrey for this... Soon all the writers will want one. Thank Primus they can't breed."

Ironhide: "Um..." *holds two Boo Boo Bunnies with mini baby bunnies* "Annabelle wanted a pink and black one and well..."

Prowl: *Glitches*

Me: *still cuddling mah bunny and puts stickers on the glitching Prowl* hehe...
Leyla Chaos chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
This. Is SO. Adorable.
I don't even know what else to say, except that this made me squeal. So freaking cute.
Nairi44 chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
AWW!
amber8807 chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Aww. too cute. Wish there was another chapter!
rivendellelve chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Now I want a bunny bot too _
sant04 chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Aww this was a cute bit!
imaginethat96 chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Adorable! Absolutely adorable! I love how the boo boo bot bunny was made into Ironhide :)
Gepardo chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
all i can say is this: awwwww
Silent Sage chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Omg, the ending had me rolling. Annabelle and Ironhide's friendship is so epic!
AcctClerk23 chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
XD I cannot express enough how hysterical I found this! Poor Prime, for all they know bunny rabbits are his favorite animal!xD 3
Kick-Aft chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
This is awesome.
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
aww this is hilarious and doesnt it just figure that you try to stop the sketches and everyone finds out about them in the process! Adorable!

though you know ive never heard of anything as ridiculous as a boo boo bunny before...i'm assuming that isnt something you've just made up?
Chaosmaiden07 chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
awww. That was soo adorable. May I use the idea for the bot bunny for a story? I'd be happy to give you credit. May I please?
Flali-Chan chapter 1 . 2/16/2010