Reviews for Tales of the Magical Buchou
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2017
UPDAITE... the way you write this fib is really wonderful how you manage to describe their personality and I should say you are succeeded. I like to see ryoma's face when he find out who is fuji and etc. Please continue writing your style is unique I really enjoy reading your works.
zanzchi chapter 9 . 7/1/2016
Don't u want to continue with this story? T_T
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
Err...this is somewhat similar to the fanfic 'seishun moon'!
Prissycatice chapter 9 . 2/2/2015
Fuji is serenity, right? so why echizen hates him that much?
I like that tezuka still loves him
continue this please
Animae Fragile chapter 9 . 2/16/2013
I've been waiting your next update for 2 years. It isn't nice to abandon a story and cruel to leave your readers with nothing for so long.
DearestSaya chapter 9 . 7/26/2012
please... continue..
THiaLieN chapter 9 . 7/26/2012
Finished all 9 in an hour. XD
Crack! ROFL!
I had to refrain myself from laughing, especially those "dane dane" scenes from earlier chapters. and Mizuki narcism. Epic.

Fuji looked like a damsel in distress, I'd like to see him fighting to defend the others. I don't want to see this Serenity looked stronger than him and impressed Tezuka. (Noooo)
It's possible that Serenity's half a soul is Fuji. And if it's true, Echizen must apologize 1000 times day and night to his mother, LOL. Bad bad son. (and bad Karupin)

One more thing. I'm glad Tezuka's costume is a tuxedo. I'll go insane if he wears that sailor moon uniform. Mini skirt. Gulp. O_O"

Waiting for update! XDD
Lazy Gaga chapter 9 . 7/8/2012
Ahaha, I love this! It's hilariously dysfuctional, yet semi-serious at the same time! I'm hooked! Please keep going! Pretty please?
guest chapter 9 . 10/16/2011
can't wait for the next chapter
ImmortalRei chapter 9 . 9/2/2011
Reading~ It's crackish and funny but still very sweet. Thanks for the update
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 7 . 8/21/2011
As for your comment on why you chose blue for Momoshiro, I suddenly thought of the colour pink instead because... you know... momo means peach and momo-iro means pink (or technically, peach-coloured) and then I imagined Momoshiro in a pink, ccs-type outfit with a pink bow in his hair... LMFAO!
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 9 . 8/21/2011
XD At first I was trying to make sense of it all but then I quickly discovered that logic doesn't function in this crazy world of yours... lol So I gave up and just enjoyed the wild roller coaster ride and the ZukaFuji moments, of course :) It's been hilarious! Update soon please? XD
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 8 . 8/21/2011
LMFAO This is too funny! XD

"Nfu… my name… is too beautiful for your ears to handle!" the unknown Rudolphian declared, blushing as he brought a loving hand to caress his own face in self-admiration. LOL I want to try that line sometimes to freak my friends out! XD
BleuFleur chapter 9 . 7/4/2011
It really was wonderful to have a new update to this story. These trips into the memories of the future, which cause Echizen to act a little more smug about knowing the deep relationship that Serenity had with everyone, make me chuckle. I know you can't confirm anything, but I'm positive that Fuji is Serenity. That makes me wonder how hard Echizen will take it when he realizes his dear mother was in front of him the entire time, and he advocated putting "her" in danger numerous times.

Missed the villains, though. I hope they'll have more of a role in the next chapter. Until then, take care!
TeFu Perfect 100 chapter 9 . 6/30/2011
Is Fuji Serenity. Actually i hope not so it's more like a drama. Will Tezuka choose his beloved one Fuji he knows since he was 7 or will Tezuka choose his son Echizen and his wife. I mena that is a interesting idea. Also i think the last Tennisball is for Inui. But i am a little confused with Yuuta. He is also in St. Rudolph right will he fight his brother.

Next chapter please