Reviews for Lie to Me
Nico Zi chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
omg that was incredibly AMAZING! I'm speechless! loved how you end it x3!.. though there's things needed to be clear, like who exactly possessed Tsuna's body and how, or what the main reason Gokudera broke up with Yamamoto! otherwise it's perfect! what I loved the most is the scenes with Shamal and Gokudera *hearts* you are really a great author! hope you could write more about this pairing :D!
incurableinsanity chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
I like this sequel. Off to read the third installment. Nice work :)
Halloween567 chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Awesomeness embedded into a story.

Time to stalk you some more. 8D

szkgdivfakusbhvjxdkhbfv 8059 SO HOTTTTT
jarofclay42 chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Ggnnhh- Aww.

I just read the one before this (and I'm totally going to read the next now) and I really liked it. The relationship ShamalGokudera is so cute, seriously, perfect! I was sad when he said he was going to go away TwT They would be a.. unperfectly perfect father-son couple *_*

(I secretly ship ShamalDera but when I see him in the fics, I'm always too fascinated by their strange friendship that I can't bring myself to see them together. Dera is too much in need of a father ç-ç [it actually helps the fact that usually those fics are 8059, but anyway.])

I hoped just a bit that Dera hadn't left Yamamoto because he was his weakness, it was just too... IDK, cliché, and out of place after the mental masturbation Dera did in Talk To Me for liking him.

But NO, seriously, it was good, eh! You're a very good writer, and managed to do a angsty Yamamoto who does not become a dark perverted bad guy for he's been dumped (sometimes it happens in fics, and it's so ooc it hurts). You made a very good job! *_* *pats and gives the Appreciation's Cookie*

Aand I'm italian, so, as a tradition in the khr fandom, I feel obliged to correct the mistakes despite the fact that no one whose not italian will notice it XD Can I ?

(1) "No," Shamal is saying firmly. "Non si fuma. Se ricominci sarà più difficile smettere questa volta."

Gokudera glares at him. "Magari non voglio smettere questa volta."

"Non ti sto dando una possibilità di scelta," Shamal replies coolly, and Gokudera seems on the verge of furthering the quarrel when the doctor spies Yamamoto approaching. He nods pleasantly at him and leans on the roof of his car. "Ecco che arriva il tuo fidanzato."

Gokudera bristles viciously. "Non è il mio fidanzato!"

Shamal shrugs. "Certo, hai ragione tu." He climbs back into his car with an idle salute. "Divertiti a scuola," he calls as he drives off.

Write more 8059 :D !
Paradoxismminant chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Nice XD

Hooray, makeup sex :D
OnlyIntuition chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Ahh! I almost cried T-T Poor Yama and Goku! D: *heartbreak* but I'm glad they got back together in the end! You are incredible at making your writing so powerful! I can literally feel the sexual tension and the emotions. Great writing!
counter-intuitive chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Great story, but I was confused as to why Gokudera split up with Yama in the first place :P
fan-fan31 chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
gokudera: who .. Who are you?

tsuna: I AM YOUR FATHER!

I'm chuckling at the verbal image. Can you even HAVE a verbal image? Bah! It's almost 3am, I'ts not my fault anymore!

I really liked the shamal and gokudera scenes... Pedo senses are blaring!

Despite my sillyness, I really thought this fic was touching. I like Yamamoto when he's serious... Or seriously pissed off.. :P
Grazi-chan chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Muito linda sua fic , parabéns
gonegonegonegongeoengrwiioegjw chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
omg, so lovely, so sweet, my god, i loved this like mad. My shipping was through the roof. Awesome in-characterness, lovely Tunafish, and great writing about how everything's so bittersweet. Hayato pushing Takeshi away was so awesomely sad, and the way Yamamoto loved him anyway.

This. This is pure awesome, I tell you. The cheezyness, what cheezyness, it was nonexistant. 3

Loved. Muchly. Yes. :D

~nush
hoshi-hime chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Oh. My. Sweet Lord. This was so brilliant. I'm pretty sure I've read the prequel at SOME point, although I couldn't tell you exactly when, but, to be honest, it didn't really matter; I picked up on the situation very quickly and read it more or less as a standalone (although I'll be moving over to the sequel as soon as I've finished writing this uhuhu).

I was nearly in tears at the end...funny how I can sit straight-faced through heart-breaking scenes and yet break up completely for a happy ending. I smiled and giggled and felt all warm inside at your portrayal of the father-son relationship between Shamal and Gokudera, I REALLY loved how you did that, and the whole scene with the dog...gosh, I just loved it ;w;

The entire relationship between Gokudera and Yamamoto was wonderful and even though for the most part it was awkward and uncomfortable between them, it seemed like a believable reaction to them breaking up. And of course, the happy ending. It was obvious that it would happen, but that just comes with the fanfic genre; fangirls rarely let their couples stay separated, and I'm glad you followed the general rule and put them back together! But, knowing that it would happen made it no less special, and I really really enjoyed the ending, and like I said before, it brought a little tear to the corner of my eye.

Everything about this was a winner for me. Thank you for writing and sharing!

~hoshi-hime
Congenilaity chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
I KNOW THIS!

I KNOW THIS HELL I KNOW THIS! XDD

i'm quite sure it was part of the doujin i've read 8D hurhur!

can't remember from which circle haha!
anon azure chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
Have I truly ever told you what an incredibly awesome writer you are? If not... then... YOU ARE SO AWESOME!
Evil giraffe chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
Oh my. I simply must revieiw such an awsome story

You know, I had read "talk to me" before, but couldn't remember a thing from it so I went back to check it up and it was so odd, because I remembered everything, but it still felt like it was the first time I read it. Very weird.

Anyways, I remember liking it and I most certainly like this one. It's funny and dramatic at the same time and it's so well written! I envy you for being able to write this kind of stuff! Oh and I loved the part with Tsuna going all weird, and of course the Italian! I used to study Italian a few years ago, but now I can't remember a thing from it:(

But yeah, great story! I'll read the next one once I've gotten some sleep
hoodoo80 chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Goodness, why aren't there more reviews for this? People must be daunted by its length, but it is totally worth it! Wow, this is just wow. I liked this a lot and I do love long stories, regardless if they're oneshots or chaptered fics. I see the OOC-ness, but honestly, it really didn't bother me, so I didn't mind. But overall, I liked the plot, I'm still not quite sure what in the hell happened to Tsuna but minor details, minor details, lol. I suppose since this is all told from people who aren't Tsuna, and they weren't there to see what happened, no one knows, and I can accept that for now.