Reviews for Darkness Excludes No One
LenaStorm chapter 9 . 1/20
I was feeling this story so much and in fact, I was beginning to like it more than the film... of course, that was until Ali died.
Lavonya chapter 3 . 12/5/2014
Nice!
LadyDeath39 chapter 8 . 10/11/2014
Your evil, so evil XD
Katya chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
This makes me so happy. Thank you!
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Bwahahahhahaaa! LOVE THIS! Hope you've seen the new "Riddick" now in theaters. It is AWESOME! _
Monster of men chapter 9 . 1/25/2013
fantastic, just brilliant. I never expected HP/PB to be such a good combination! :)
Guest chapter 8 . 11/19/2012
Mindblown. Poor Ali. I would've killed Imam before Ali. That's just me, though.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/19/2012
You know, I should have seen that coming...but I totally didn't. I was rooting for Jack and Ali at least. A bit sad about the two, but Harry and Riddick are all I really care about.
Rika100 chapter 8 . 7/26/2012
A great story, I have enjoyed reading it. I'll start reading what you have of the sequel so far. :)
MissiYoung chapter 9 . 7/23/2012
Holy crap this was EPIC! Although I do with that Ali would live on occasion lol. Awesome fic, hon, thanks so much for sharing and I'm off to find the sequel!
dogsby chapter 9 . 7/21/2012
I can't believe we lost Ali. I was really hoping that he would make it. I understand why he was sacrificed, but I wish he had been one of the ones to save. Poor Ali rarely gets saved in any of these stories, LOL.
dogsby chapter 4 . 7/20/2012
"You and I are the only ones that matter here at the moment Kitten. I don't care if everyone else here dies at the hands of those monsters. You belong to me, and I ain't letting anyone else kill you."

Is it just me, or does the above Paragraph put Romantic *Bodice* Rippers, to shame!

I think the Riddick/Harry pairing is my favorite so far, next to Harry/Sherlock and or Mycroft.
WereBunny87 chapter 9 . 2/11/2012
Mmm I love this story! Great job!