Reviews for Game Night
Roxasolina Lombardi chapter 6 . 7/29/2013
And me!
Roxasolina Lombardi chapter 4 . 7/29/2013
Lol i thought u werent joking. But yeah gotta love that frickin song there but good story, even when its short
Roxasolina Lombardi chapter 3 . 7/29/2013
TACOS! GIMMIE TACOS! Come to think of it peach probably has some kind of mental disorder that gets her ticked off pretty easlily. As that explains everything, cool story bro
Roxasolina Lombardi chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Whats up with peach during game night? Oh can you try to translate whatever hes saying? All i have to say is... story there
FlaminghazelGreen chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
*sweet drop* oh dear...
Rashelle chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
O my god, I read another story for SSBB, and if Falco said that to Peach... Oh lord, he wouldn't even think of doin it for a milisecond. Peach... *giggles*
jjilf6 chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
i kinda got bored halfway through. i liked the beging before it started and the part after the story wuz over. oh ya! I liked Peach. She wuz kinda funny. ALso i really like luigi so put him in their doin somthin funny. plz :]
Rashelle chapter 9 . 7/7/2010
why does peach get so much abilities?
Rashelle chapter 7 . 7/7/2010
Angel is so evil in your story.
Rashelle chapter 6 . 7/7/2010
how long ago did you write this?
Rashelle chapter 4 . 7/7/2010
Haha, for some reason I just love this dang story. It's funny and all. Can you like write a sequel?
Florina of Ilia chapter 9 . 5/30/2010
This story is pretty good!

I missed Ike and Marth though. They're Awesome too!

Why don't you put a sequel for this and stuff? I wanna see the dramatic Angel controlling everyone thing.

But still, Great story of Randomness.
Max In Training chapter 9 . 4/28/2010
hiya! i loved this story! omg it rocked! so...yyup...
write more randomness soon please!
max in training ! x
The Layman chapter 8 . 3/25/2010
Wow...didn't see that coming. Nope. Not a bit. Nuh-uh.

OK, I'll stop now.
Polodo chapter 9 . 3/21/2010
CURSE YOU FALSE HOPE OF ANOTHER CHAPTER REALLY QUICK!

Either way, good story, can't wait for the next chapter, and YOU'RE WELCOME! **bold**