Reviews for Building Dean Van Halen
Mendai Decovrii chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
This was really good. I'd never really given any thought to John's later (earlier?) perspective on Dean Van Halen/Dean Winchester. And I think the way this turned out was very realistic/true to character. So sad at the end thought that John couldn't let it go to be there for Dean (and reading the hints that Dean was lonely hurt, too). But this is a really great fic. So glad I found it!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
hooooo great!
FlyingLovegood123 chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Ah . . . yes. Michael erased the second time travel bit, not the first. This totally became head cannon to me. Wonderful story, thanks for writing!
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Oh whoa. That was so intense. I loved that you had scenes with tiny hints... Dean's naming habits, the jacket, the car... and then one day seeing the man who'd told him to buy the impala sitting right next to it and realizing it was his son. Paradox of paradoxes. You wrote it really well. Along with the crazy complications it would bring along with it. Nicely done, even though it hurt to read it by the end. Poor guy!
Curious6 chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
This is EXACTLY what I've been looking for, YES! :D
Mohoro chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
AWW SAD! No John. You go over there and hug your son!
I can totally see this happening. Very in charecter of John.
Great one shot :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
"It wasn't my fault, Dad. The angel in a trench coat told me not to do it."
Bartlebead chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Good story!
Wild Mage 44 chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Just what I was looking for:) This was great:D
tvj12 chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
I really enjoyed this story. Great job with then entire concept! This is story that's enjoyable each time I read it :) -tvj12
borgmama1of5 chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
What a fabulous exploration of the paradox! I loved this!
AreYouSirius-questionmark chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
I always wondered when John would realize that Dean Van Helen with his son:)
ccase13 chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
That's a very interesting take on Dean and John remembering the time traveling Van Halen.
xcloudx chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Totally makes sense why John would just bail on Dean after everything they've been through! Awesome job! Never would have thought!
yaoilover4 chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Tath's it? I would said: that's SHIT! I mean, Jesusfuchingcrist! Can John be a more fuching idiot? Hell! *sanp her head against the table*

PS. good write btw ;)