Reviews for WWHI? Revenge Is A Terrible Thing
HALLO. CHICKEN. GOODBYE chapter 4 . 2/11/2014
Beautiful.
The plot could use a little more details, but anything other than that, it was simply beautiful.
harold-the-rabbit chapter 4 . 2/16/2013
UPDATE? SOON? PLZ? this is amazing!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/4/2013
please write more I wanna no what happens next I don't like waiting!:)
The Demons chapter 4 . 11/25/2012
This is really interesting. Please keep going with this story!
Luna Lupa chapter 4 . 5/22/2012
PLEASE UPDATE!

Its the two robbers from book two isn't it?
Guest chapter 4 . 4/1/2012
I love your writing style! so please update
LegendaryRanger chapter 4 . 3/9/2011
another one you HAVE to update :) u cant just leave us hanging like that and then not update!

-LR
Herz von Silber chapter 4 . 12/11/2010
You Can't just leave me hanging! You must write more! This is the best stroy on here so far. Update soon!
Russingon5eva chapter 4 . 11/30/2010
Update!
georgas chapter 4 . 11/2/2010
Love your story! can't wait to read more!
Iceqbz chapter 4 . 9/26/2010
What? D: ! You haven't updated this story in like a century! (Exaggerating, ofcourse) But seriously! I really wish to know where this story is going but it's been so long since you last updated! Dude D: ! I wish you could please please please update soon! It's a great story and I hope you find the time to update it. Pwease do it for one of your fans! D: And all the other fans who followed this story and are waiting patiently for an update. (I am not a patient person so I will bug you to the end of the world if you don't update soon!) Please update!

Ice
sicily chapter 4 . 9/15/2010
THis is good, keep writing!
Cheerfully Blue chapter 4 . 8/21/2010
Very good. Keep going, I want to know what happens next.
fairytaleluver chapter 4 . 7/19/2010
Please update soon.
rangermaid chapter 4 . 7/9/2010
Very nice! I think I know who the bad guys are! :) What with Gil and Horace and Will being the victims (Or soon to be) and the lack of clothing on them...I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure I'm not! :) This is very good, I wanna read more!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »