Reviews for A One Night Stand Adopted
angelboyd12 chapter 3 . 5/27
I'm going to die now. I haven't read a Twilight fanfic in forever... :) you a Pewdiepie fan? If so, brofist . If not, brofist anyway .
saintfudge chapter 15 . 8/28/2014
I couldn't find the rest of this ..was it ever completed...
Anonymous Review chapter 4 . 6/7/2014
Hey! GREAT Chapter. I loved his reaction at the end. I feel though that having him say, "she can not leave me" might seem a little too desperate on his part. Other than that, great!

Thanks,
A.R
Guest chapter 9 . 10/20/2013
This could be a wonderful story if you weren't such a amateur
Sexy Ry chapter 14 . 9/13/2013
you are a great writer you only need a little inspiration, and i hope you find the love to write these story when u are with your loved ones, I absolutely Love these story as when i read these story it reminds me of my husband and how he loved and proposed me to marry him. So i would like if you complete the story. As an incomplete story to me is as life less as a desert
angleface12 chapter 10 . 9/5/2013
he is sweet ,kind and adorable for Bella. then on a flip side he is a hard ass mafia boss
angleface12 chapter 9 . 9/5/2013
got to say I love how anxious Edward is to hear Bella reaction to his does what is expected of him he is loyal to Edward and his friend.
angleface12 chapter 8 . 9/5/2013
awesome design dress is beautiful

Bella is thrilled her admirer is awesome the flowers make her feel treasured ... wait until her other gifts arrive
angleface12 chapter 7 . 9/5/2013
oh so sweet Bella loved her flowers
angleface12 chapter 5 . 9/5/2013
Edward IS USE TO GETTING everything he want's when he want's it. Bella took him off guard , he is finding out all about her. He will get her back, he want's to be her first in everything.
angleface12 chapter 4 . 9/5/2013
now that's hot !
angleface12 chapter 3 . 9/5/2013
This was a very good chapter. Edward took care as a gentleman, when he knew she was giving him her virginity. He knows she was pure untouched by another man he 'll want to keep her.
angleface12 chapter 2 . 9/5/2013
wow !
I just love sexy Edward dominant and possessive .Bella seems to appreciate it too.
originalityissooverrated chapter 4 . 8/19/2013
The Authors Notes (in my opinion) interrupt the flow of the story. If you want to make a note in a spefic place, might I suggest using an asterix (*)?
This story could be excellent if you were to proof-read it and correct a few grammatical and puncuation mistakes (not that it isn't good already!)
originalityissooverrated chapter 3 . 8/19/2013
Last chapter was white confusing with you changing it from first person to third person pronoun all the time. Stories flow better if you choose one or the other and stick to it.
This chapter is much better.