Reviews for A One Night Stand Adopted
Sorry to say but this sounds EXACTLY like ONCE UPON A ONE NIGHT STAND.
jk chapter 6 . 9/6
your grammar is fucking horrible...its so bad its ruining the story
jk chapter 5 . 9/5
whats with the stupid one liners?
"soon bella you will be with me"...did he laugh evily after that whilst stroking his cat? twirling his mustache perhaps? how did you write that crap down and not think of how extremely fucking stupid it sounded?
jk chapter 4 . 9/5
so he saw her thought she was a slut or airhead and was like ohhh that's the one I'm taking home? they didn't talk before he asked her so he had still thought that at that what your really saying is Edward is a user douchebag manwhore?
well that sucks

and this dangerous mob boss is gonna take her to his meadow? right after his very first night with her? oh that's very likely!
NoxauraRiddle13 chapter 3 . 5/27
I'm going to die now. I haven't read a Twilight fanfic in forever... :) you a Pewdiepie fan? If so, brofist . If not, brofist anyway .
saintfudge chapter 15 . 8/28/2014
I couldn't find the rest of this ..was it ever completed...
Anonymous Review chapter 4 . 6/7/2014
Hey! GREAT Chapter. I loved his reaction at the end. I feel though that having him say, "she can not leave me" might seem a little too desperate on his part. Other than that, great!

Guest chapter 9 . 10/20/2013
This could be a wonderful story if you weren't such a amateur
Sexy Ry chapter 14 . 9/13/2013
you are a great writer you only need a little inspiration, and i hope you find the love to write these story when u are with your loved ones, I absolutely Love these story as when i read these story it reminds me of my husband and how he loved and proposed me to marry him. So i would like if you complete the story. As an incomplete story to me is as life less as a desert
angleface12 chapter 10 . 9/5/2013
he is sweet ,kind and adorable for Bella. then on a flip side he is a hard ass mafia boss
angleface12 chapter 9 . 9/5/2013
got to say I love how anxious Edward is to hear Bella reaction to his does what is expected of him he is loyal to Edward and his friend.
angleface12 chapter 8 . 9/5/2013
awesome design dress is beautiful

Bella is thrilled her admirer is awesome the flowers make her feel treasured ... wait until her other gifts arrive
angleface12 chapter 7 . 9/5/2013
oh so sweet Bella loved her flowers
angleface12 chapter 5 . 9/5/2013
Edward IS USE TO GETTING everything he want's when he want's it. Bella took him off guard , he is finding out all about her. He will get her back, he want's to be her first in everything.
angleface12 chapter 4 . 9/5/2013